Transport Museums in Middle & South America
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
- Automobile Club of Argentina Museum (Road), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daimler 1892 and Ferrari 166 used by Fangio, or a tandem two-seater Wanderer, an electric Krieger from 1898, a Mors 1899, or a Yruam?
- Brij Maharaj Auto Museum (Road), San Fernando, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
A small car and bike museum in San Fernando. They have Cars, Motorcycles and Scooters at display.
- Havana Old Car Museum | Museo del Automóvil (Road), La Habana, Cuba
We know almost nothing about this museum, please help us if you have been here!
- Museo del Automóvil Termas de Río Hondo (Road), Santiago del Estero, Argentina
The “Museo de Automovil Termas de Río Hondo”, one of the great works in the Province, is a contained space within the “Termas de Río Hondo International Circuit”
- Museo Juan Manuel Fangio (Museum) (Road), Balcarce, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Excellent list of Vehicles, and a serious racing history. From a Ford “A” 1929 (de Bianculli) to a 1958 Maserati 450 S, and over 35 in between.