Transport Museums in South | Southeastern Europe
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Direct links to:
- Spain | Portugal | Andorra
- UK | Ireland
- Central Europe (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Switzerland)
- the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Belarus, Czechia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
Go back here if you want to see all museums in Europe.
South & South-eastern European Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Centro Storico Fiat (Road, Air), Turin, Italy
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca” (Road), Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Cyprus Historic and Classic Motor Museum (Road), Limassol, Cyprus
Opened in 2014 and is the only car museum in Cyprus. Located on the outskirts of Limassol, the museum has around 60 vehicles, mostly classic and modern cars.
- Hellenic Motor Museum (Road), Athens, Greece
Private museum showing 111 vehicles, out of the almost 300. Avion Voisin, Adler, Allard, Packard, Facel Vega, Delage, Delahaye and more.
- Lamborghini Museum (Road), Sant'Agata Bolognese, Bologna, Italy
The history of Ferruccio and the Lamborghini cars. They also have Guided tours of the production lines.
- Maserati Factory Tour (Road), Modena, Italy
Italy is home to the best motoring attractions offering travelers opportunities to experience the heritage and tech evolution that underpinned human culture.
- Museo del Motorismo Siciliano e della Targa Florio (Road), Termini Imerese, Italy
This structure exhibits the beautiful Alfa Romeo 33 3 liters at the entrance with which Nino Vaccarella and Toine Hezemans won the victory in the 1971 edition.
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti” (Road), Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo dell’Automobile di Torino | Turin Car Museum (Road), Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The National Automobile Museum was set up in 1932, based on the idea of two pioneers of Italian motoring, Cesare Goria Gatti and Roberto Biscaretti di Ruffia.
- Museo delle Motociclette Ducati | Ducati motorcycle Museum (Road), Borgo Panigale, Italy
Ducati motorbikes Museum, Past and future, challenges and successes,a journey through the 90-year history of Ducati.
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF) (Road), Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Ferrari Maranello (Road), Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museo Mille Miglia (Road), Brescia, Italy
The museum of the legendary race “Mille Miglia” is situated inside the Monastery of Saint Eufemia, a beautiful building complex of immense archaeological value.
- Museo Nazionale del Motociclo | National Motorcycle Museum (Road), Rimini, Italy
Opened 1993 and has over 250 bikes of 55 different brands.
- Museo Nicolis (Road, Air), Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museo Piaggio | Piaggio Museum (Road, Air), Pontedera, Italy
Piaggio Museum opened in 2000 and occupies 3,000 square meters in the former tool-shop. Vespas and Gileras.
- Museo Scooters & Lambretta (Road), Rodano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Scooter and Lambretta museum
- Panini Motor Museum (Road), Modena, Italy
The Museum Collection has been gradually improved, thanks to the restoration of some cars, and enriched even further with the famous Maserati 6 CM from 1936
- Pininfarina Museum (Road), Cambiano, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The Collection is the true custodian of the company’s values, with which Pininfarina presents itself to guests. A place where past, present and future blend.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection (Road), Saint Paul's Bay, Qawra, Malta
The museum has a huge variety of cars, ranging from a 1955 Jaguar C Type to a 1972 Fiat 500F.