Transport Museums in Asia
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Asian Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Beijing Classic Car Museum (Road), Yang Song Town, Huairou District, Beijing, China
Over 200 classic cars from China’s history, including some that were banned for looking too Western, and some that were made especially for government officials.
- Emirates National Auto Museum (Road), South of Abu Dhabi, Hamim Road, Off E11, Al Dhafra, United Arab Emirates
Website seems to be unfinished. Not much info. Some videos on this Youtube channel: Tarik Benaouisse
- History Museum of Russian car-producer GAZ (Road), Nizhnij Novgorod, Russia
They seems to have 29 cars and military vehicles exhibited.
- Honda Collection Hall (Road), Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Japan
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Jesada Technik Museum (Road, Air), Nakhon Pathom, W Bangkok, Thailand
Unique museum displaying a large array of vintage vehicles, including cars, busus, tuk-tuks, motorbikes & planes.
- Mazda Museum (Road), Hiroshima-ken, Japan
Displaying all rotary engines in one room, from early experiments to final realisation. A gem of a Museum tucked away in the corner of the Hiroshima Mazda Plant.
- Megaweb Toyota City Showcase (Road), Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, Japan
MEGA WEB is the car theme park to ‘Look’, ‘Ride’ and ‘Feel’ automobile. There are 3 facilities based on each theme. Explore the TOYOTA’s theme park.
- Mongolian Military Museum (Road, Air), Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
It houses around 8,000 items related to the ancient and modern Mongolian army. The has some tanks, armored vehicles, a MIG fighter.
- Motorcar Museum of Japan (Road), Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi, Japan
The building looks incredible, with two floors of vehicles, ranging from Classics, to Modern. Looks like it is well worth a visit for any enthusiast.
- Nasu Classic Car Museum (Road), Nasu, Japan
Website in Japanese only, apart from the menu. An incredible collection including: 1901 De Dion Bouton, 1930 MG – EX120, 1933 Rolls Royce 2025 Sports Saloon
- Shanghai Auto Museum (Road), Jiading Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The museum boasts of a collection of more than 100 amazing cars, representing over 20 brands from China and abroad, spanning 100 years of automobile history.
- Tbilisi Automuseum (Road), Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi car museum is based on a private collection. There are 25 cars and 7 motorcycles from the Soviet era.
- Toyota Automobile Museum (Road), Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi, Japan
The main exhibits at the Toyota Automobile Museum are about 140 vehicles from around the world,We have been renewing our regular exhibits since 2016.
- USS Pueblo, Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Memorial (Maritime), Pyongyang, Harbin, Heilongjiang, North Korea
This is a U.S. Navy ship captured in 1968. It is now moored in Pyongyang and used there as a museum ship at the Pyongyang Victorious War Museum.