Transport Museums in Japan
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Japan.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Japanese Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Honda Collection Hall (Road), Motegi-machi, Haga-gun
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Mazda Museum (Road), Hiroshima-ken
Displaying all rotary engines in one room, from early experiments to final realisation. A gem of a Museum tucked away in the corner of the Hiroshima Mazda Plant.
- Megaweb Toyota City Showcase (Road), Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to
MEGA WEB is the car theme park to ‘Look’, ‘Ride’ and ‘Feel’ automobile. There are 3 facilities based on each theme. Explore the TOYOTA’s theme park.
- Motorcar Museum of Japan (Road), Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi
The building looks incredible, with two floors of vehicles, ranging from Classics, to Modern. Looks like it is well worth a visit for any enthusiast.
- Nasu Classic Car Museum (Road), Nasu
Website in Japanese only, apart from the menu. An incredible collection including: 1901 De Dion Bouton, 1930 MG – EX120, 1933 Rolls Royce 2025 Sports Saloon
- Toyota Automobile Museum (Road), Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi
The main exhibits at the Toyota Automobile Museum are about 140 vehicles from around the world,We have been renewing our regular exhibits since 2016.
Japanese Transport Museums ordered by City
- Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi, Toyota Automobile Museum (Road)
- Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi, Motorcar Museum of Japan (Road)
- Hiroshima-ken, Mazda Museum (Road)
- Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, Megaweb Toyota City Showcase (Road)
- Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Honda Collection Hall (Road)
- Nasu, Nasu Classic Car Museum (Road)