Gilmore Car Museum Campus in Hickory Corners, Michigan, USA
The Campus consists of 9 different Automotive (Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles) and Aviation (one Airplane) Museums.
- The Gilmore Car Museum itself. It contains the 1930s Gallery, 1950s/60s Gallery, "Designed for Delivery: The Early American Truck", Steam Barn with Steam, Electric and Gas powered vehicles.
It also houses the store, theatre, and café.
- The The H. H. Franklin Collection holds automobiles, engines, and artifacts from the The H. H. Franklin Club.
- Model A Ford Museum which is the largest public museum dedicated to the Model A Ford. It also has a Pietenpol Sky Scout airplane with a Model A Ford engine.
- Cadillac - LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center is the permanent home of the organization’s collection of automobiles, display engines, and artifacts.
- The Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum is patterned after a historic Lincoln dealership.
- Pierce-Arrow Museum, one of the finest luxury automobiles made.
- Classic Car Club of America Museum where all cars are recognized by the CCCA as Full Classics™.
- Motorcycle Gallery, 100 years of motorcycle history. Can't find much info of what is displayed for this one either.
- Campania Barn with pre WWII vehicles. Can't find much info of what is displayed.