Transport Museums in Austria
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Austria.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Austrian Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Ferdinand Porsche Erlebniswelt fahr(T)raum (Road), Mattsee
Fantastic museum near Salzburg in Austria. Old cars, mainly Austro Daimler, that Ferdinand Porsche was involved in.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum (Road), Kleinwetzdorf
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Rolls-Royce Automobilmuseum Franz Ferdinand Vonier (Road), Dornbirn
World’s largest Rolls-Royce museum, a must see Car Museum!
- Rolls-Royce museum “the World’s finest” (Road), Dornbirn
A small but very exclusive museum with only coach-built Rolls-Royce and one Bentley cars.
Austrian Transport Museums ordered by City
- Dornbirn, Rolls-Royce museum “the World’s finest” (Road)
- Dornbirn, Rolls-Royce Automobilmuseum Franz Ferdinand Vonier (Road)
- Kleinwetzdorf, Koller’s Oldtimermuseum (Road)
- Mattsee, Ferdinand Porsche Erlebniswelt fahr(T)raum (Road)