This museum features a diverse collection of 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a custom 2010 Camaro.
Some of the cars on display are:
- 1893, Duryea
- 1911 Ford Model T Torpedo Run About
- 1931 Duesenberg Model J Double Cowl Phaetom Convertible
- 1955 Kayser Darrin Roadster
- 1948 Tucker Torpedo
- Original Shelby Series 1
- First Dodge Viper To Roll Off The Assembly Line
- The Batmobile And Batman Movie Memorabilia
- Abraham Lincoln’s Hearse Carriage
Number of exhibited items at Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum
Cars & Automotive: 101-200
General Museum Links to Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum
Find out the Opening Hours, Current Theme Exhibitions, Ticket Fees, Contact Details, and more.
Other Services and Facilities
Map Directions to Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum
Address: 6800 Mahan Drive, 32308, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA, North America
Coordinates: 30.4865155, -84.1619183
Note: This information was accurate February, 2023 when it was published/updated, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.