This museum is dedicated to Cadillac cars that have always been a symbol of luxury. Lots of famous people have been associated with Cadillacs, including Elvis, King of the Rock’n Roll, Al Capone, and many american presidents. A small part of the exhibited cars is the property of the museum, other cars are from collectors.
The car from 1932 can be seen in one of the Godfather movies.
They exhibit the following cars as of 2017:
- 1905 Model F Touring
- 1923 Cadillac Phaeton Convertible
- 1932 Cadillac La Salle Sedan
- 1936 Cadillac 7529 Convertible Sedan
- 1942 Cadillac 62 Sedan
- 1954 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
- 1958 Cadillac Sixty Special
- 1959 Cadillac Coupe
- 1965 Cadillac De Ville Convertible
- 1967 Cadillac De Ville Convertible
- 1978 Cadillac De Ville Sedan
- 1983 Cadillac Strech Limousine
- 1993 Cadillac Allente Convertible
See more images from when Kristian visited the museum in 2016 Journey to: Cadillac Museum, Keszthely, Hungary.
If the image is blurry, we are awaiting images from the Museum.
Number of exhibited items
Cars & Automotive: 1-25
General Museum Links
Available in the following languages:
Getting to the Museum
Address: Kossuth Lajos u. 77, 8360, Keszthely, Hungary, Europe
Coordinates: 46.762731, 17.2425539
More museums in Hungary you might like
Note: This information was accurate September, 2019 when it was published/updated, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.