Transport Museums in Florida (FL), USA
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Florida.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Florida Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Living Legends of Auto Racing (Road), South Daytona
The Living Legends of Auto Racing, Inc., was founded in 1993 in an effort to recognize, honor and promote the pioneers of beach racing and stock car racing.
- Mt Dora Museum of Speed (Road), Mt Dora
Our speciality is ‘unique’ – original – ultra-low mileage – fully optioned – documented – and restored classic american, foreign motorcars and ‘professional’ cars.
- Muscle Car City (Road), Punta Gorda
After stockpiling well over 200 vintage ’50s to early ’70’s muscle cars, this has become one of the largest GM muscle car collections in the nation.
- National Naval Aviation Museum (Air), Pensacola
The National Naval Aviation Museum features over 150 beautifully restored aircraft, including rare and one-of-a-kind flying machines such as the NC-4.
- Ragtops Palm Beach Car Museum (Road), Palm Beach
Established in 1980, Ragtops has evolved into a premier destination, with a large 8,000 square foot facility filled with special interest automobiles.
- Revs Institute, Naples (Road), Naples
A beautiful looking Museum with a beautiful collection of Racing cars from the Miles Collier collection. One of the finest collections in America.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum (Road), Tallahassee
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum (Road), Fort Lauderdale
Largest collection of Packard cars and historical memorabilia from 1900 and on. Cars, hood ornaments, old gas station signs, carburetors, gear-shift knobs, and more.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum (Road), Sarasota
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
Florida Transport Museums ordered by City
- Fort Lauderdale, The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum (Road)
- Mt Dora, Mt Dora Museum of Speed (Road)
- Naples, Revs Institute, Naples (Road)
- Palm Beach, Ragtops Palm Beach Car Museum (Road)
- Pensacola, National Naval Aviation Museum (Air)
- Punta Gorda, Muscle Car City (Road)
- Sarasota, The Sarasota Classic Car Museum (Road)
- South Daytona, Living Legends of Auto Racing (Road)
- Tallahassee, Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum (Road)