Transport Museums in Pennsylvania (PA), USA
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Pennsylvania.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Pennsylvania Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum (Road), Hershey
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- America on Wheels (Road), Allentown
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- American Helicopter Museum & Education Center (Air), West Chester
We will collect, preserve, research, publish and exhibit the objects, artifacts and documents relating to the origins and development of rotary-wing aircraft
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles (Road), Boyertown
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing (Road), York Springs
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles Museum (Road), Pottsville
At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, you will take a journey back in time to the 1950s and leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Lenny’s Classic Car Collection (Road), Altoona
A museum with over 30 beautiful vehicles. Including a 1962 Aston Martin DB4, 1950 Jaguar MK V, 1935 Rolls Royce 20/25 Sedanca de Ville.
- Rolls-Royce Foundation (Road), Mechanicsburg
The Rolls-Royce Foundation is an independent, non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to the preservation of Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motorcars.
- Swigart Automobile Museum (Road), Huntingdon
The Swigart Museum is the only automobile museum in the country where visitors can see two Tuckers, the 1947 “Tin Goose” Prototype and #1013.
- The Frick Pittsburgh (Road), Pittsburgh
At the turn of the 20th century, the development of the automobile profoundly changed American life. Looks like a beautiful Museum with incredible grounds.
- The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (Road), Philadelphia
The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is located in a 78,000 square foot building at 6825 Norwitch Drive in Philadelphia PA
Pennsylvania Transport Museums ordered by City
- Allentown, America on Wheels (Road)
- Altoona, Lenny’s Classic Car Collection (Road)
- Boyertown, Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles (Road)
- Hershey, AACA Museum (Road)
- Huntingdon, Swigart Automobile Museum (Road)
- Mechanicsburg, Rolls-Royce Foundation (Road)
- Philadelphia, The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (Road)
- Pittsburgh, The Frick Pittsburgh (Road)
- Pottsville, Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles Museum (Road)
- West Chester, American Helicopter Museum & Education Center (Air)
- York Springs, Eastern Museum of Motor Racing (Road)