Transport Museums in Victoria Australia
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Victoria state in Australia.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Australian Transport Museums in Victoria State in alphabetical order
- Benalla Aviation Museum (Air), Benalla
The Benalla Aviation Museum offers a look at Australia’s military air training history, from the historic home of a World War II RAAF pilot training school. Attractions include a collection of military training aircraft, some fully operational.Passenger flights available.
- Campe’s Motor Museum (Road), Hamilton
Selection of cars, busses and memorabilia including a Stutz 1929, Ansett Clipper Bus 1955, and Citroën 1933. The Museum is open for visitors by appointment.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum (Road), Arthurs Seat
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Geelong Museum of Motoring + Industry – GMOM (Road), Hamlyn Heights
Collection of motor vehicles that pays tribute to the industry and manufacturing heritage of Geelong. It all started with the Ford Discovery Centre collection.
- Gippsland Vehicle Collection (Road), Maffra
The museum has more than 160 special cars, motorbikes, machinery, historic vehicles and auto memorabilia on display.
- National Holden Motor Museum (Road), Echuca
Dedicated to preserving the models and their memories. From the first Holden 48-215 from the production line, to becoming the colossus of Australian Car Industry.
- Portland Powerhouse Motor and Car Museum (Road, Rail), Portland
It features veteran, vintage and classic cars, motorcycles, stationary engines, signs, models, a 1920s Cable Tram, tractors, motoring memorabilia.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles (Road), Kialla
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Trafalgar Holden Museum (Road), Trafalgar
Collection of Holden vehicles from 48/215 to HZ.
Australian Transport Museums in Victoria State ordered by City
- Arthurs Seat, Charlie’s Auto Museum (Road)
- Benalla, Benalla Aviation Museum (Air)
- Echuca, National Holden Motor Museum (Road)
- Hamilton, Campe’s Motor Museum (Road)
- Hamlyn Heights, Geelong Museum of Motoring + Industry – GMOM (Road)
- Kialla, Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles (Road)
- Maffra, Gippsland Vehicle Collection (Road)
- Portland, Portland Powerhouse Motor and Car Museum (Road, Rail)
- Trafalgar, Trafalgar Holden Museum (Road)