Motorcycle & Scooter Museums in North America
The map below shows the Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped & Bicycle Museums and Collections in North America we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
39 museums in total.
Motorcycle & Scooter Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum, Aniwa, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Over 400 vehicles from around the world. The loft of The Bike Barn has over 200 old motorcycles. The Main Museum has over 100 vehicles on 2 levels.
- America on Wheels, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- Audrain Auto Museum, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Barber Vintage Motor Sports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama (AL), USA
The museum is home to over 1,400 motorcycles that span over 100 years of production. More than 650 bikes can be seen on any given day.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- California Automobile Museum, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- California Route 66 Museum, Victorville, California (CA), USA
California Route 66 Museum is about the U.S. Highway 66. It shows the cultural influences since 1926; and impacting effects is had on architecture, arts, and commerce.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, Bangor, Maine (ME), USA
Our purpose at the Cole Land Transportation Museum is to collect, preserve, and display a cross section of Maine’s land transportation equipment.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum, Sorrento, British Columbia (BC), Canada
The museum traces the history of motorbikes displaying bikes from 1924 to 2002. Mark chooses bikes based on their historical significance and rarity.
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- Elmer’s Auto & Toy Museum, Fountain City, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Come see over 100 muscle, antique, classic cars and trucks, as well as hundreds of pedal cars, dolls and thousands of antique toys and tools.
- Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Glenn H Curtiss Museum, Hammondsport, New York State (NY), USA
The museum also features a 75-seat theater, large open area for special events and a museum store.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Kansas City Auto Museum, Olathe, Kansas (KS), USA
The Kansas City Automotive Museum showcases some of Kansas City’s rich automotive history.
- Lane Motor Museum, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Malamut Auto Museums Foundation, Thousand Oaks, California (CA), USA
The Mike Malamut Museum is a private auto collection and is not open to the public. Visits can be arranged for car clubs, charity events, or by appointment.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Miracle Of America Museum, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Motorcyclepedia Museum, Newburgh, New York State (NY), USA
The mission of Motorcyclepedia shall be to collect, own, hold, maintain, preserve and make available to the public a collection of motorcycles, motorcycle parts and related artifacts.
- Motte Historical Museum, Menifee, California (CA), USA
We can’t find any information about ticket prices. Some of the cars and bikes on display: 1910 Ford T Speedster 1910 Harley Davidson Board Track Racer 1924 Model T School Bus 1926 Chevrolet Touring Car 1928 Packard 443 1931 Cadillac 1935 Auburn Boat Ta…
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- Pioneer Auto Show, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Flight Museum, Kingsbury, Texas (TX), USA
The Museum, founded by Roger Freeman, is open today in temporary housing at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. Soon to have permanent museum building up, we are open!
- Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Seal Cove Auto Museum, Seal Cove, Maine (ME), USA
This museum has a world-class collection of early Brass Era cars from 1895 to 1917.
- The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- Unser Racing Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM), USA
The Unser Racing Museum is a multi-dimensional museum experience using modern technologies to educate and immerse visitors in the exciting world of racing.
- Volo Auto Museum, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- World of Speed Museum, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.