Transport Museums in Poland
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Hungary.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Polish museums in alphabetical order
- Museum of Municipal Engineering (Road, Rail), Kraków
The Museum of Municipal Engineering was established on October 1, 1998 by the City of Krakow and received the historic halls of the oldest tramway shed as its seat. The department’s collection consists of more than 146 objects showing the development of the Polish automotive industry.
- Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego｜Warsaw Uprising Museum (Air), Warszawa
The Warsaw Rising Museum was opened on the 60th anniversary of the outbreak of fighting in Warsaw. The Museum is a tribute of Warsaw’s residents to those who fought and died for independent Poland and its free capital.
- Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport (Road, Rail), Szczecin
The Museum of Technology and Transport in Szczecin is full of vehicles that Poles used to be so much in love with.
- Muzeum Ziemi Pałuckiej (Maritime), Żnin
Website in Polish only. Looks like they have a collection of motorboats and other exhibits. Small Museum with friendly service in a medieval city. Image: Globeassassin [CC BY-SA 3.0 pl (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/pl/deed.en)]
- Polish Aviation Museum (Air), Kraków
The Krakow Aviation Museum took over a few buildings and part of the grounds of the Rakowice-Czyżny airfield, one of the oldest military airfields in Europe.
- The Polish Army Museum (Road, Air), Warsaw
As one of the largest museums in Poland The Polish Army Museum collection currently holds over 250,000 artefacts and is continually expanded.
Polish museums ordered by City
- Kraków, Museum of Municipal Engineering (Road, Rail)
- Kraków, Polish Aviation Museum (Air)
- Szczecin, Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport (Road, Rail)
- Warsaw, The Polish Army Museum (Road, Air)
- Warszawa, Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego｜Warsaw Uprising Museum (Air)
- Żnin, Muzeum Ziemi Pałuckiej (Maritime)