A must for all classic car enthusiasts and automotive enthusiasts is the Steim Foundation in Schramberg in the Black Forest in Germany.
The private collection with around 130 unique vehicles promises exciting insights into the history of international automobile construction for more than 115 years.
The exclusive exhibits of different brands impressively illustrate the development of automobile production up to the present day.
Some of the cars are:
- Aero 18 Limousine, 1932
- Armstrong Siddeley Twelve Tourer, 1935
- Auburn Boattail Speedster, 1932, only 78 built
- Brasier CM 2 Tourer, 1910
- Buick 56 S Coupe, 1935, only 268 built
- De Dion Bouton Populaire, 1902
- De Dion Bouton BG 1908
- Duesenberg Model A Tourer, 1923
- Ford N Runabout, 1907
- Ford S Runabou, 1907
- Ford V8 Phaeton, 1935
- Horch 400, 1930
- Marmon 34 Speedster, 1922
- Maybach DS 8 Zeppelin, 1932, only 25 known in the world
- Maybach SW 35 Limousine, 1935, only 5 known in the world
- Maybach SW 42 Limousine 1937 / 1957
- Mercedes Benz 15/70/100, 1927
- Mercedes Benz 500 K Cabrio C, 1935, coachbuilder Windovers / London
- Nash 431 Phaeton, 1929
- Rolls Royce Phantom III, 1937, coachbuilder Barker
- Simplex La France Type 38 Roadster, 1914
- Stutz Bearcat, 1923
- Walter Junior, 1933
- Wills St.Claire A 68 Roadster, 1921, only 80 cars of this brand known
Image by: Alf van Beem [Public domain]
If the image is blurry, we are awaiting images from the Museum.
Items Exhibited at the Museum
General Museum Links
Available in the following languages:
Services / Facilities:
Getting to the Museum
Address: Göttelbachstraße 49, 78713, Schramberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe
Coordinates: 48.228856, 8.391726
More museums in Germany you might like
A museum of everything Carl Benz invented and achieved.
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
Note: This information was accurate February, 2020 when it was published/updated, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.