A must for all classic car enthusiasts and automotive enthusiasts is the Steim Foundation in Schramberg in the Black Forest in Germany.
The private collection with around 130 unique vehicles promises exciting insights into the history of international automobile construction for more than 115 years.
The exclusive exhibits of different brands impressively illustrate the development of automobile production up to the present day.
Some of the cars are:
- De Dion Bouton Populaire, 1902
- Ford N Runabout, 1907
- Ford S Runabout, 1907
- De Dion Bouton BG 1908
- Aero 18 Limousine, 1932
- Armstrong Siddeley Twelve Tourer, 1935
- Auburn Boattail Speedster, 1932, only 78 built
- Brasier CM 2 Tourer, 1910
- Buick 56 S Coupe, 1935, only 268 built
- Duesenberg Model A Tourer, 1923
- Ford V8 Phaeton, 1935
- Horch 400, 1930
- Marmon 34 Speedster, 1922
- Maybach DS 8 Zeppelin, 1932, only 25 known in the world
- Maybach SW 35 Limousine, 1935, only 5 known in the world
- Maybach SW 42 Limousine 1937 / 1957
- Mercedes Benz 15/70/100, 1927
- Mercedes Benz 500 K Cabrio C, 1935, coachbuilder Windovers / London
- Nash 431 Phaeton, 1929
- Rolls Royce Phantom III, 1937, coachbuilder Barker
- Simplex La France Type 38 Roadster, 1914
- Stutz Bearcat, 1923
- Walter Junior, 1933
- Wills St.Claire A 68 Roadster, 1921, only 80 cars of this brand known
Image by: Alf van Beem [Public domain]
General Museum Links
Find out the Opening Hours, Current Theme Exhibitions, Ticket Fees, Contact Details, and more.
Other Services and Facilities
Map Directions to Autosammlung Steim
Address: Göttelbachstraße 49, 78713, Schramberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Europe
Coordinates: 48.228856, 8.391726
Note: This information was accurate April, 2022 when it was published/updated, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.