The map below shows just the Motorcycle Museums and Collections we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
127 museums in total.
Motorcycle Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum, North America, Aniwa, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Over 400 vehicles from around the world. The loft of The Bike Barn has over 200 old motorcycles. The Main Museum has over 100 vehicles on 2 levels.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Europe, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum, Europe, Calne, United Kingdom
The majority of our exhibits are cars from the 1920’s onwards. We also have a collection of motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles.
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- August Horch Museum, Europe, Zwickau, Germany
On the ground of the former Audi factory, at the origin of great automotive history, you find the August Horch Museum.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Automobile Club of Argentina Museum, South America, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daimler 1892 and Ferrari 166 used by Fangio, or a tandem two-seater Wanderer, an electric Krieger from 1898, a Mors 1899, or a Yruam?
- Automuseum Adlkofen, Europe, Adlkofen, Germany
Adlkofen vehicle museum has been constantly expanded since the beginning in 1980. It has currently 72 four-wheeled exhibits, 120 two-wheelers and 250 individual engines.
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz | Carl Benz Car Museum, Europe, Ladenburg, Germany
A museum of everything Carl Benz invented and achieved.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autostadt, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Barber Vintage Motor Sports Museum, North America, Birmingham, Alabama (AL), USA
The museum is home to over 1,400 motorcycles that span over 100 years of production. More than 650 bikes can be seen on any given day.
- Bil- och Teknikhistoriska Samlingarna, Europe, Köping, Sweden
Legendary marques, such as Bugatti, Voisin, Panhard-Levassor and classics from Cadillac and Bentley. Large number of motorcycles and automobilia. A Volvo ÖV4 from 1927 in a workshop.
- BMW Museum, Europe, München, Germany
This museum shows the history of the BMW brand.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, North America, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- Brij Maharaj Auto Museum, Middle America, San Fernando, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
A small car and bike museum in San Fernando. They have Cars, Motorcycles and Scooters at display.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- California Route 66 Museum, North America, Victorville, California (CA), USA
California Route 66 Museum is about the U.S. Highway 66. It shows the cultural influences since 1926; and impacting effects is had on architecture, arts, and commerce.
- Campe’s Motor Museum, Australasia, Hamilton, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Selection of cars, busses and memorabilia including a Stutz 1929, Ansett Clipper Bus 1955, and Citroën 1933. The Museum is open for visitors by appointment.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Classics Museum, Australasia, Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand
Over 100 classic cars, but not just cars. Our collection encompasses a range of interests including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia.
- Col·lecció d’Automòbils Salvador Claret, Europe, Sils Girona, Spain
Ford Model T, Rolls Royce, Salmson and Fiat.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, North America, Bangor, Maine (ME), USA
Our purpose at the Cole Land Transportation Museum is to collect, preserve, and display a cross section of Maine’s land transportation equipment.
- Cotswold Motoring Museum & Toy Collection, Europe, Bourton-on-the-Water, United Kingdom
The Motoring Museum is overflowing with vintage car collections, classic cars and motorcycles, caravans, and a collection of motoring curiosities.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, North America, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, North America, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Dover Transport Museum, Europe, Whitfield, Dover, United Kingdom
Historic Vehicles, Vintage Garage & Motorcycle Shop, Dover Car Ferry & Train Ferry Memorabilia
- Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum, North America, Sorrento, British Columbia (BC), Canada
The museum traces the history of motorbikes displaying bikes from 1924 to 2002. Mark chooses bikes based on their historical significance and rarity.
- Dundee Museum of Transport, Europe, Dundee, United Kingdom
Local transport pioneers & innovators. Tram network, railway and marine history. Cars, commercial vehicles, buses. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, North America, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- Elmer’s Auto & Toy Museum, North America, Fountain City, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Come see over 100 muscle, antique, classic cars and trucks, as well as hundreds of pedal cars, dolls and thousands of antique toys and tools.
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Europe, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Gippsland Vehicle Collection, Australasia, Maffra, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum has more than 160 special cars, motorbikes, machinery, historic vehicles and auto memorabilia on display.
- Glenn H Curtiss Museum, North America, Hammondsport, New York State (NY), USA
The museum also features a 75-seat theater, large open area for special events and a museum store.
- Gotlands Veteranbilmuseum, Europe, Visby, Sweden
Cars (1907-1970) from Rolls-Royce to electrical. Bikes from 1901-1980s. Bicycles, Tractors and other memorabilia.
- Grampian Transport Museum, Europe, Alford, United Kingdom
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on!
- Haynes International Motor Museum, Europe, Yeovil, United Kingdom
The Haynes International Motor Museum is the UK’s largest collection of the greatest cars from around the world with over 400 amazing cars and bikes.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Honda Collection Hall, Asia, Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Japan
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Europe, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Ivars Bilmuseum, Europe, Hoting, Sweden
Some really nice old cars like Renault, 1909; Commonwealth, 1919; Orient Buckboard, 1906; Ford Model T Landaulette, 1919.
- Jesada Technik Museum, Asia, Nakhon Pathom, W Bangkok, Thailand
Unique museum displaying a large array of vintage vehicles, including cars, busus, tuk-tuks, motorbikes & planes.
- Johannamuseet, Europe, Skurup, Sweden
Johanna Museum has vintage cars, motorbikes, musical instruments, toys. Oldest Swedish car, a Cederholm from 1894.
- Jurby Transport Museum | Manx Transport Trust Ltd, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
The Jurby Transport Museum is housed in a former RAF Bellman Aircraft Hangar. It shows buses, cars, lorries and a steam tractor.
- Kansas City Auto Museum, North America, Olathe, Kansas (KS), USA
The Kansas City Automotive Museum showcases some of Kansas City’s rich automotive history.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Europe, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Llangollen Motor Museum, Europe, Llangollen, Wales, United Kingdom
The collection includes a model “T” Ford, a Vauxhall 14/40, several Austins and Citroens. The Norton, the Triumph, the Ariel, the Sunbeam and the B.S.A. An experience not to be missed.
- Malamut Auto Museums Foundation, North America, Thousand Oaks, California (CA), USA
The Mike Malamut Museum is a private auto collection and is not open to the public. Visits can be arranged for car clubs, charity events, or by appointment.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- MC Collection Bike Museum, Europe, Västerås, Sweden
Collection of motorcycles shown at Tidö Castle.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, North America, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Merks Motor Museum, Europe, Nürnberg, Germany
This museum shows 84 cars and 20 motorcycles.
- Miracle Of America Museum, North America, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Motor-Sport-Museum am Hockenheimring, Europe, Hockenheim, Germany
On 2,200 sqm it has over 300 exhibits from all eras of motor racing. Historical racing cars and bikes are shown with some of the latest formula cars, racing bikes and touring cars.
- Motorcyclepedia Museum, North America, Newburgh, New York State (NY), USA
The mission of Motorcyclepedia shall be to collect, own, hold, maintain, preserve and make available to the public a collection of motorcycles, motorcycle parts and related artifacts.
- Motte Historical Museum, North America, Menifee, California (CA), USA
We can’t find any information about ticket prices. Some of the cars and bikes on display: 1910 Ford T Speedster 1910 Harley Davidson Board Track Racer 1924 Model T School Bus 1926 Chevrolet Touring Car 1928 Packard 443 1931 Cadillac 1935 Auburn Boat Ta…
- Musée Automobile de Vendée, Europe, Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, France
4 cars from 1898: Decauville Vis à Vis, Peugeot, Tricar Leon Bollee, and Victoria par Belvalette. Oldest car from 1885, a steam-driven Dion Bouton.
- Musée de l’Auto Mahymobiles | Mahymobiles Car Museum, Europe, Leuze-en-Hainaut, Belgium
Over 300 cars are on permanent display. How about an Ava Monoplace, a Barré or a Corre La Licorne?
- Musée de l’Automobile de Valençay | Valencay Automobile Museum, Europe, Valençay, France
This Museum shows about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in running order. They also have garage signs collection, car parts and ancient posters.
- Musée de l’Automobile Henri Malartre | Henri Malartre Car Museum, Europe, Rochetaillée-sur-Saône, France
Castle of Rochetaillée showcases a collection of automobiles, cycles, vintage motorcycles & public transport. A highlight is the Hitler parade Mercedes.
- Museo De Historia De La Automoción De Salamanca, Europe, Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Motor Museum was opened to the public on the 1st of October 2002, as an exhibition, research and reference centre that includes every aspect of automobile history.
- Museo De Motos Juan Antonio Garcia, Europe, Toledo, Spain
Juan Antonio García is a great fan of the world of motor and especially motorcycles, to the point of becoming a true expert in the restoration of old motorcycles.
- Museo del Automóvil Termas de Río Hondo, South America, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
The “Museo de Automovil Termas de Río Hondo”, one of the great works in the Province, is a contained space within the “Termas de Río Hondo International Circuit”
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti”, Europe, Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo delle Motociclette Ducati | Ducati motorcycle Museum, Europe, Borgo Panigale, Italy
Ducati motorbikes Museum, Past and future, challenges and successes,a journey through the 90-year history of Ducati.
- Museo Moto, Europe, Bassella (Lérida), Spain
This institution currently manages a collection of over 300 motorbikes and a specialized museum.
- Museo Nazionale del Motociclo | National Motorcycle Museum, Europe, Rimini, Italy
Opened 1993 and has over 250 bikes of 55 different brands.
- Museo Nicolis, Europe, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu de l’Automoció Roda Roda, Europe, Lleida, Spain
Lleida Automotive Museum presents an extensive collection of cars, motorcycles, motors and scale reproductions.
- Museu de la Ciència i de la Tècnica de Catalunya, Europe, Terrassa, Spain
The National Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia is the product of the rich and lengthy heritage of scientific and technical innovation and knowledge.
- Museu Nacional de l’Automòbil, Europe, Encamp, Andorra
National Automobile Museum Andorra has vehicles from a steam car such as the Pinette (1885), up to the the 70’s. Around 80 vehicles.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Europe, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with exotics automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors.
- Museum for historical Maybach cars | Museum für historische Maybach-Fahrzeuge, Europe, Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Germany
Almost 20 historical Maybach-cars in chronological order.
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT), Australasia, Western Springs, New Zealand
Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, is New Zealand’s largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres.
- Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport, Europe, Szczecin, Poland
The Museum of Technology and Transport in Szczecin is full of vehicles that Poles used to be so much in love with.
- Myreton Motor Museum, Europe, East Lothian, United Kingdom
Founded in 1966 by Willie Dale and has a large collection exhibits such as cars, bicycles, motor cycles and commercial vehicles. See the details and more.
- Nasu Classic Car Museum, Asia, Nasu, Japan
Website in Japanese only, apart from the menu. An incredible collection including: 1901 De Dion Bouton, 1930 MG – EX120, 1933 Rolls Royce 2025 Sports Saloon
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), North America, Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Motor Museum, Australasia, Birdwood, South Australia (SA), Australia
Since 1965 millions of people have enjoyed discovering their motoring heritage at the National Motor Museum, Birdwood, South Australia.
- National Motor Museum Trust, Europe, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
The National Motor Museum Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting motoring history.
- National Motor Racing Museum Bathurst, Australasia, Bathurst, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- National Motorcycle Museum, Europe, Bickenhill, Hampton in Arden, Solihull, United Kingdom
The National Motorcycle Museum is recognised as the finest and largest British motorcycle museum in the world. The collection boasts some 1000 plus machines.
- Oulun Automuseon / Oulu Automobile Museum, Europe, Oulu, Finland
More than 50 veteran cars and motorcycles. The oldest automobiles date from around 1910.
- Packard Motor Museum, Australasia, Maungatapere, Whangarei, New Zealand
The collection encompasses vehicles, machinery and memorabilia from the 19th and 20th centuries including the 1873 Dubs A62 steam engine.
- Panini Motor Museum, Europe, Modena, Italy
The Museum Collection has been gradually improved, thanks to the restoration of some cars, and enriched even further with the famous Maserati 6 CM from 1936
- Pioneer Auto Show, North America, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Flight Museum, North America, Kingsbury, Texas (TX), USA
The Museum, founded by Roger Freeman, is open today in temporary housing at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. Soon to have permanent museum building up, we are open!
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- PS. Speicher, Europe, Einbeck, Germany
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, North America, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Riverside Museum, Europe, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Award-winning Transport Museum, over 3,000 objects on display. Locomotives, tram, bus, cars and motorbikes.
- Sammy Miller Museum, New Milton, Europe, New Milton, UK, United Kingdom
The Museum houses one of the finest collections of fully restored motorcycles in the world, including factory racers and exotic prototypes.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, North America, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Seal Cove Auto Museum, North America, Seal Cove, Maine (ME), USA
This museum has a world-class collection of early Brass Era cars from 1895 to 1917.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles, Australasia, Kialla, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Svedinos Bil- & Flygmuseum, Europe, Ugglarp, Sweden
One of the major collections in northern Europe of vintage cars and aircraft. The collection comprises over 100 cars, 40 aircraft, motorcycles, engines etc.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum, Europe, Newborough, United Kingdom
Tacla Taid, the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, is the largest of its kind in Wales.
- Tbilisi Automuseum, Asia, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi car museum is based on a private collection. There are 25 cars and 7 motorcycles from the Soviet era.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- Teknikland, Europe, Östersund, Sweden
Teknikland is a retro technique world of military history, vehicles and old machinery. Experience the 20th century history.
- The Henry Ford Museum, North America, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection, Europe, Saint Paul's Bay, Qawra, Malta
The museum has a huge variety of cars, ranging from a 1955 Jaguar C Type to a 1972 Fiat 500F.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, North America, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- The Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum, Australasia, Tamworth, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
The Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum in Tamworth, NSW is a must see for any bike enthusiast. The museum houses a private collection of over 50 motorcycles.
- The Shuttleworth Collection, Europe, Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Based in the aerodrome, the Collection contains some of last airworthy aircraft of their type remaining anywhere in the world.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Europe, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.
- Unser Racing Museum, North America, Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM), USA
The Unser Racing Museum is a multi-dimensional museum experience using modern technologies to educate and immerse visitors in the exciting world of racing.
- Vehículos Históricos Vall de Guadalest, Europe, Guadelest (Alicante), Spain
Here begins his love for the world of workshops and machines.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, North America, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- World of Speed Museum, North America, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.
- Ådalens Veteranbilsmuseum, Europe, Lunde, Sweden
Small veteran car museum south of Kramfors with about 50 cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles and machines.