The map below shows just the Bicycle Museums and Collections we have in our directory at the moment.
We are showing ONLY bicycles when they are part of a Transport Museum's exhibits.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
37 museums in total.
Bicycle Museums in alphabetical order
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Europe, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, North America, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- British Transportation Museum, North America, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
An ever-growing eclectic collection of vehicles (currently 49 plus loaners), 15 bicycles, a Currach boat, and Fergusion tractor in an 83,000 sq. ft. building.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum, North America, Buffalo, New York State (NY), USA
The collection of historic automobiles, bicycles, Pierce-Arrow memorabilia and documents is unlike any other in the world.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, North America, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Glenn H Curtiss Museum, North America, Hammondsport, New York State (NY), USA
The museum also features a 75-seat theater, large open area for special events and a museum store.
- Grampian Transport Museum, Europe, Alford, United Kingdom
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on!
- Johannamuseet, Europe, Skurup, Sweden
Johanna Museum has vintage cars, motorbikes, musical instruments, toys. Oldest Swedish car, a Cederholm from 1894.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Europe, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Miracle Of America Museum, North America, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Musée Automobile de Vendée, Europe, Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, France
4 cars from 1898: Decauville Vis à Vis, Peugeot, Tricar Leon Bollee, and Victoria par Belvalette. Oldest car from 1885, a steam-driven Dion Bouton.
- Museo Nicolis, Europe, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu Nacional de l’Automòbil, Europe, Encamp, Andorra
National Automobile Museum Andorra has vehicles from a steam car such as the Pinette (1885), up to the the 70’s. Around 80 vehicles.
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT), Australasia, Western Springs, New Zealand
Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, is New Zealand’s largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres.
- Myreton Motor Museum, Europe, East Lothian, United Kingdom
Founded in 1966 by Willie Dale and has a large collection exhibits such as cars, bicycles, motor cycles and commercial vehicles. See the details and more.
- National Motorcycle Museum, Europe, Bickenhill, Hampton in Arden, Solihull, United Kingdom
The National Motorcycle Museum is recognised as the finest and largest British motorcycle museum in the world. The collection boasts some 1000 plus machines.
- Pierce-Arrow Museum at the Gilmore, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
For 38 years Pierce-Arrow was once one of the most-recognized and most-respected names in the automobile industry. Finest luxury automobiles.
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Portland Powerhouse Motor and Car Museum, Australasia, Portland, Victoria (VIC), Australia
It features veteran, vintage and classic cars, motorcycles, stationary engines, signs, models, a 1920s Cable Tram, tractors, motoring memorabilia.
- Sammy Miller Museum, New Milton, Europe, New Milton, UK, United Kingdom
The Museum houses one of the finest collections of fully restored motorcycles in the world, including factory racers and exotic prototypes.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles, Australasia, Kialla, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Smålands Bil-, Musik- och Leksaksmuseum, Europe, Rydaholm, Sweden
Småland’s Car, Music, and Toy Museum”
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, North America, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Europe, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, North America, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.