Automotive Museums with Trucks & Lorries
The map below shows just the Museums with Truck & Lorry exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
67 museums in total.
Truck & Lorry Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- America’s Car Museum LeMay at Marymount, North America, Tacoma, Washington (WA), USA
This Collection consists of 250 automobiles spanning over 100 years, plus about another 100 vehicles on exhibit loan.
- Americas Packard Museum, North America, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
The museum features over 50 automobiles on display in the restored Art Deco showroom, service department and pavilion. Cars from 1903 to 1958 on display.
- August Horch Museum, Europe, Zwickau, Germany
On the ground of the former Audi factory, at the origin of great automotive history, you find the August Horch Museum.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Auto World Museum, North America, Fulton, Missouri (MO), USA
The Auto World Museum displays some of the most memorable automobiles known, not only vintage cars but some of the more modern classic cars as well.
- Beijing Classic Car Museum, Asia, Yang Song Town, Huairou District, Beijing, China
Over 200 classic cars from China’s history, including some that were banned for looking too Western, and some that were made especially for government officials.
- Bentwaters Cold War Museum, Europe, Woodbridge, United Kingdom
The museum has a growing collection of aircraft representing the “Cold War” era. The museum’s first acquisition was a Meteor D.16. which was purchased in 2005.
- Bomber Command Museum of Canada, North America, Nanton, Alberta (AB), Canada
The acquisition of aircraft and other artifacts, primarily through private donations, has provided the Society with an impressive collection of displays.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, North America, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- Campe’s Motor Museum, Australasia, Hamilton, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Selection of cars, busses and memorabilia including a Stutz 1929, Ansett Clipper Bus 1955, and Citroën 1933. The Museum is open for visitors by appointment.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Centro Storico Fiat, Europe, Turin, Italy
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Classics Museum, Australasia, Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand
Over 100 classic cars, but not just cars. Our collection encompasses a range of interests including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, North America, Bangor, Maine (ME), USA
Our purpose at the Cole Land Transportation Museum is to collect, preserve, and display a cross section of Maine’s land transportation equipment.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Cyprus Historic and Classic Motor Museum, Europe, Limassol, Cyprus
Opened in 2014 and is the only car museum in Cyprus. Located on the outskirts of Limassol, the museum has around 60 vehicles, mostly classic and modern cars.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Dover Transport Museum, Europe, Whitfield, Dover, United Kingdom
Historic Vehicles, Vintage Garage & Motorcycle Shop, Dover Car Ferry & Train Ferry Memorabilia
- Dundee Museum of Transport, Europe, Dundee, United Kingdom
Local transport pioneers & innovators. Tram network, railway and marine history. Cars, commercial vehicles, buses. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Elmer’s Auto & Toy Museum, North America, Fountain City, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Come see over 100 muscle, antique, classic cars and trucks, as well as hundreds of pedal cars, dolls and thousands of antique toys and tools.
- Geelong Museum of Motoring + Industry – GMOM, Australasia, Hamlyn Heights, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Collection of motor vehicles that pays tribute to the industry and manufacturing heritage of Geelong. It all started with the Ford Discovery Centre collection.
- Gippsland Vehicle Collection, Australasia, Maffra, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum has more than 160 special cars, motorbikes, machinery, historic vehicles and auto memorabilia on display.
- Grampian Transport Museum, Europe, Alford, United Kingdom
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on!
- Hollywood Cars Museum, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum, North America, Shipshewana, Indiana (IN), USA
The Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum has grown to include the largest collection of Hudson automobiles in the world. Including the Hudson, Essex, & Terraplane.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles Museum, North America, Pottsville, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, you will take a journey back in time to the 1950s and leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Jesada Technik Museum, Asia, Nakhon Pathom, W Bangkok, Thailand
Unique museum displaying a large array of vintage vehicles, including cars, busus, tuk-tuks, motorbikes & planes.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Miles Through Time, North America, Toccoa, Georgia (GA), USA
Miles through time opens 14,000 sq ft of a car lover’s dream. But there’s a twist in the Miles Through Time experience. It’s not your usual car museum.
- Miracle Of America Museum, North America, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Model A Ford Museum at the Gilmore, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Model A Ford Museum is the largest public museum dedicated to the Model A Ford. This 13,000-square-foot re-creation of a 1928 Ford dealership.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Motorcar Museum of Japan, Asia, Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi, Japan
The building looks incredible, with two floors of vehicles, ranging from Classics, to Modern. Looks like it is well worth a visit for any enthusiast.
- Musée des 24 Heures du Mans, Europe, Le Mans, France
With 120 vehicles, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest tells you about the epic of the automobile in Sarthe and the success of its international race.
- Museum of Mountain Flying, North America, Missoula, Montana (MT), USA
18,500 square foot hangar. The museum had acquired its C-45 Twin Beech from Northstar Aviation and a year later just by chance located the original DC-3.
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT), Australasia, Western Springs, New Zealand
Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, is New Zealand’s largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres.
- Myreton Motor Museum, Europe, East Lothian, United Kingdom
Founded in 1966 by Willie Dale and has a large collection exhibits such as cars, bicycles, motor cycles and commercial vehicles. See the details and more.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Motor Museum, Australasia, Birdwood, South Australia (SA), Australia
Since 1965 millions of people have enjoyed discovering their motoring heritage at the National Motor Museum, Birdwood, South Australia.
- Packard Motor Museum, Australasia, Maungatapere, Whangarei, New Zealand
The collection encompasses vehicles, machinery and memorabilia from the 19th and 20th centuries including the 1873 Dubs A62 steam engine.
- Pioneer Flight Museum, North America, Kingsbury, Texas (TX), USA
The Museum, founded by Roger Freeman, is open today in temporary housing at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. Soon to have permanent museum building up, we are open!
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, North America, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, North America, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Riverside Museum, Europe, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Award-winning Transport Museum, over 3,000 objects on display. Locomotives, tram, bus, cars and motorbikes.
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles, Australasia, Kialla, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Studebaker National Museum, North America, South Bend, Indiana (IN), USA
The Studebaker National Museum is a state-of-the-art, 55,000-square-foot facility. 3 floors of presidential carriages, car culture & sleek vintage cars.
- Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum, Europe, Newborough, United Kingdom
Tacla Taid, the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, is the largest of its kind in Wales.
- The Collings Foundation, North America, Stow, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Focused on preserving military aircraft which they show all around the US, but an excellent collection of passenger and racing cars as well. Open to the public during events only a few times per year.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, North America, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL), USA
Largest collection of Packard cars and historical memorabilia from 1900 and on. Cars, hood ornaments, old gas station signs, carburetors, gear-shift knobs, and more.
- The Henry Ford Museum, North America, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The National Museum of World War II Aviation, North America, Colorado Springs, Colorado (CO), USA
The National Museum of World War II Aviation documents the role that military aviation played in the emergence of our nation as a world power during WWII.
- The Shuttleworth Collection, Europe, Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Based in the aerodrome, the Collection contains some of last airworthy aircraft of their type remaining anywhere in the world.
- The Yorkshire Air Museum, Europe, Elvington, United Kingdom
Our huge range of exhibits and collections span almost the entire history of flight. Today we have over 60 historic aircraft and vehicles.
- Tidaholms museum, Europe, Tidaholm, Sweden
About a 1000 vehicles were built by Tidaholms Bruk between 1903 and 1934. Nine of them are shown in the C-building at the museum.
- Tillamook Air Museum, North America, Tillamook, Oregon (OR), USA
Now an Air Museum, with Aircraft, Helicopters, Trucks and Fire Truck. Exhibits large and small, including an engine & Helium room.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum, North America, Torrance, California (CA), USA
Toyota’s U.S. history spans more than 55 years. These vintage vehicles trace Toyota’s history, an unknown company in 1957, to one of today’s leading automakers.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Europe, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, North America, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.