Car & Auto Museums with Supercars
The map below shows just the Museums with Supercar exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
51 museums in total.
Supercar Museums in alphabetical order
- Abarth Works Museum Guy Moerenhout Racing, Europe, Lier, Belgium
Museum has a large stock of Abarth cars, spare parts. Specials like: Fiat Abarth 124 Rally, Fiat Abarth 1300/124, X1/9.
- America’s Car Museum LeMay at Marymount, North America, Tacoma, Washington (WA), USA
This Collection consists of 250 automobiles spanning over 100 years, plus about another 100 vehicles on exhibit loan.
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Autobau Erlebniswelt, Europe, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Experience the fascinating world of Aston Martin and Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands!
- Automuseum Adlkofen, Europe, Adlkofen, Germany
Adlkofen vehicle museum has been constantly expanded since the beginning in 1980. It has currently 72 four-wheeled exhibits, 120 two-wheelers and 250 individual engines.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Blackhawk Museums, North America, Danville, California (CA), USA
The Automotive Gallery has almost 50 historically significant vehicles with some really rare ones.
- British Motor Museum, Europe, Gaydon Warwick, United Kingdom
The British Motor Museum is home to the world’s largest collection of historic British Cars.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- Canadian Automotive Museum, North America, Oshawa, Ontario (ON), Canada
Largest collection of Canadian cars in the world. Largest Canadian collection of Rolls-Royces.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Cité de l’Automobile, Schlumpf Collection, Europe, Mulhouse, France
This is said to be the largest Car Museum in the World. They have almost 520 cars of which 400 are shown at any one time.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- EFA Automobilmuseum, Europe, Amerang, Germany
More than 220 German car legends of all brands. From the first Benz, the grandiose creations of the 20’s and 30’s, the cute little cars of the 50’s, to the fast-paced modern cars.
- Emirates National Auto Museum, Asia, South of Abu Dhabi, Hamim Road, Off E11, Al Dhafra, United Arab Emirates
Website seems to be unfinished. Not much info. Some videos on this Youtube channel: Tarik Benaouisse
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Europe, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Haynes International Motor Museum, Europe, Yeovil, United Kingdom
The Haynes International Motor Museum is the UK’s largest collection of the greatest cars from around the world with over 400 amazing cars and bikes.
- Hellenic Motor Museum, Europe, Athens, Greece
Private museum showing 111 vehicles, out of the almost 300. Avion Voisin, Adler, Allard, Packard, Facel Vega, Delage, Delahaye and more.
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Europe, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Klairmont Kollections Car Museum, North America, Chicago, Illinois (IL), USA
This magnificent museum consist of over 300 of the most stunning, impressive, and clever vehicles any car enthusiast could hope to see during their lifetime.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Europe, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Lamborghini Museum, Europe, Sant'Agata Bolognese, Bologna, Italy
The history of Ferruccio and the Lamborghini cars. They also have Guided tours of the production lines.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Mullin Automotive Museum, North America, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Amazing museum with mostly vintage cars. Open only on scheduled Saturdays.
- Murphy Auto Museum, North America, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Murphy Auto Museum has over 90 beautiful vintage automobiles on display. Cars rotate on a continuous basis, keeping the collection fresh and interesting.
- Musée De L’aventure Peugeot, Europe, Sochaux, France
The “Aventure Peugeot” Museum is one of the most important sites in eastern France, the main witness of two centuries of industrial saga of the Lion brand.
- Musée Matra officiel, Europe, Romorantin-Lanthenay, France
Modern, clear and warm, the Matra Automotive Space, which has been open since May 2000 on its current site, has become a must-see. More than 3000 m².
- Museo dell’Automobile di Torino | Turin Car Museum, Europe, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The National Automobile Museum was set up in 1932, based on the idea of two pioneers of Italian motoring, Cesare Goria Gatti and Roberto Biscaretti di Ruffia.
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF), Europe, Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Ferrari Maranello, Europe, Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museo Nicolis, Europe, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu do Caramulo, Europe, Caramulo, Portugal
This car museum has a collection of cars going from a Benz Dreirad from 1886 to a Ginetta-Zytek GZ09S/2 race car from 2009.
- Petersen Automotive Museum, North America, Los Angeles, California (CA), USA
This amazingly looking museum was named US museum of the year in 2016.
- Porsche Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Over 80 Porsche vehicles are shown in this architecturally very bold building.
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, North America, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Sommer’s Automobile Museum, Europe, Nærum, Denmark
Cars from 1914 up to a Danish electric car from 1990. Bugatti Brescia Type T13, 1923; Hispano-Suiza Type 64, 1932; Jaguar SS100, C-Type, D-Type.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, North America, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, North America, Sarasota, Florida (FL), USA
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
- Torre Loizaga Miguel de la Via Collection, Europe, Bizkaia, Spain
The only Rolls-Royce Collection in Europe with all models manufactured between 1910-1998.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up