Car & Auto Museums with Racing & Rally Cars
The map below shows just the Museums with Racing & Rally Car exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
127 museums in total.
Racing & Rally Car Museums in alphabetical order
- Abarth Works Museum Guy Moerenhout Racing, Europe, Lier, Belgium
Museum has a large stock of Abarth cars, spare parts. Specials like: Fiat Abarth 124 Rally, Fiat Abarth 1300/124, X1/9.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- America’s Car Museum LeMay at Marymount, North America, Tacoma, Washington (WA), USA
This Collection consists of 250 automobiles spanning over 100 years, plus about another 100 vehicles on exhibit loan.
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Europe, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Aston Martin Heritage Trust, Europe, Wallingford, United Kingdom
The official archive for Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. and the Aston Martin Owners Club. They have a very significant and growing collection of original Aston Martins.
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- August Horch Museum, Europe, Zwickau, Germany
On the ground of the former Audi factory, at the origin of great automotive history, you find the August Horch Museum.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Autobau Erlebniswelt, Europe, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Experience the fascinating world of Aston Martin and Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands!
- Automobile Club of Argentina Museum, South America, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daimler 1892 and Ferrari 166 used by Fangio, or a tandem two-seater Wanderer, an electric Krieger from 1898, a Mors 1899, or a Yruam?
- Automuseum Adlkofen, Europe, Adlkofen, Germany
Adlkofen vehicle museum has been constantly expanded since the beginning in 1980. It has currently 72 four-wheeled exhibits, 120 two-wheelers and 250 individual engines.
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz | Carl Benz Car Museum, Europe, Ladenburg, Germany
A museum of everything Carl Benz invented and achieved.
- Automuseum Melle | Car Museum, Europe, Melle, Germany
It presents “History on Wheels” in industrial palace of furniture factory Melchersmann. A museum with over 200 cars on a rotating display.
- Automuseum Prototyp, Europe, Hamburg, Germany
Shows rare sports and racing cars from 70 years of automotive history. Porsche ancestor Type 64 from 1939; Porsche 597 “Jagdwagen”,1958
- Autosammlung Steim, Europe, Schramberg, Germany
The private collection with around 130 unique vehicles. Aero, 1932; Auburn Boattail, 1932; Brasier, 1910; De Dion Bouton, 1902; Duesenberg, 1923; Marmon, 1922; Maybach DS 8 Zeppelin, 1932
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autostadt, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Barber Vintage Motor Sports Museum, North America, Birmingham, Alabama (AL), USA
The museum is home to over 1,400 motorcycles that span over 100 years of production. More than 650 bikes can be seen on any given day.
- BMW Museum, Europe, München, Germany
This museum shows the history of the BMW brand.
- British Motor Museum, Europe, Gaydon Warwick, United Kingdom
The British Motor Museum is home to the world’s largest collection of historic British Cars.
- British Transportation Museum, North America, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
An ever-growing eclectic collection of vehicles (currently 49 plus loaners), 15 bicycles, a Currach boat, and Fergusion tractor in an 83,000 sq. ft. building.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Centro Storico Fiat, Europe, Turin, Italy
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Cité de l’Automobile, Schlumpf Collection, Europe, Mulhouse, France
This is said to be the largest Car Museum in the World. They have almost 520 cars of which 400 are shown at any one time.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Classic Park, Europe, VK Boxtel, Netherlands
Exploitation of Classic Park rests on several pillars: payed visits to the museum, acquisition and sales of automobiles, corporate and public events. Classic Park features several well-equipped event and conference rooms and a charming restaurant. The…
- Classics Museum, Australasia, Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand
Over 100 classic cars, but not just cars. Our collection encompasses a range of interests including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia.
- Col·lecció d’Automòbils Salvador Claret, Europe, Sils Girona, Spain
Ford Model T, Rolls Royce, Salmson and Fiat.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, North America, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, North America, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- EFA Automobilmuseum, Europe, Amerang, Germany
More than 220 German car legends of all brands. From the first Benz, the grandiose creations of the 20’s and 30’s, the cute little cars of the 50’s, to the fast-paced modern cars.
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Europe, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Ferdinand Porsche Erlebniswelt fahr(T)raum, Europe, Mattsee, Austria
Fantastic museum near Salzburg in Austria. Old cars, mainly Austro Daimler, that Ferdinand Porsche was involved in.
- Gateway Canyons Automobile Museum, North America, Gateway, Colorado (CO), USA
The Gateway Colorado Automobile Museum tells the engaging story of automotive history and the revolution in personal transportation. More than 50 cars.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Gippsland Vehicle Collection, Australasia, Maffra, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum has more than 160 special cars, motorbikes, machinery, historic vehicles and auto memorabilia on display.
- Healey Museum, Europe, AK Vreeland, Netherlands
The earliest Healeys receive a prominent place in the collection. The Museum shows a number of Warwick built Healeys, including a Sportsmobile from 1949.
- Hellenic Motor Museum, Europe, Athens, Greece
Private museum showing 111 vehicles, out of the almost 300. Avion Voisin, Adler, Allard, Packard, Facel Vega, Delage, Delahaye and more.
- Honda Collection Hall, Asia, Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Japan
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Europe, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, North America, Indianapolis, Indiana (IN), USA
The Museum’s collection encompasses race cars from many series including IndyCar, NASCAR, Formula One, Sprint, Midget, motorcycle races, and drag racing.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Kansas City Auto Museum, North America, Olathe, Kansas (KS), USA
The Kansas City Automotive Museum showcases some of Kansas City’s rich automotive history.
- Klairmont Kollections Car Museum, North America, Chicago, Illinois (IL), USA
This magnificent museum consist of over 300 of the most stunning, impressive, and clever vehicles any car enthusiast could hope to see during their lifetime.
- Klassikstadt Car | Auto Museum, Europe, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
On more than 16,000 square meters over 350 vehicles of various eras, almost 100 parking spaces in the glass pit lane and 35 workshops.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Europe, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum, North America, Brookline, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Larz Anderson Auto Museum is located in the Anderson Carriage House in Brookline, Massachusetts and has the oldest collection of motorcars in the USA.
- Living Legends of Auto Racing, North America, South Daytona, Florida (FL), USA
The Living Legends of Auto Racing, Inc., was founded in 1993 in an effort to recognize, honor and promote the pioneers of beach racing and stock car racing.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Maserati Factory Tour, Europe, Modena, Italy
Italy is home to the best motoring attractions offering travelers opportunities to experience the heritage and tech evolution that underpinned human culture.
- Mazda Museum, Asia, Hiroshima-ken, Japan
Displaying all rotary engines in one room, from early experiments to final realisation. A gem of a Museum tucked away in the corner of the Hiroshima Mazda Plant.
- Megaweb Toyota City Showcase, Asia, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, Japan
MEGA WEB is the car theme park to ‘Look’, ‘Ride’ and ‘Feel’ automobile. There are 3 facilities based on each theme. Explore the TOYOTA’s theme park.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, North America, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Museum presents 160 vehicles and over 1,500 exhibits. Even the building it self is well worth a visit.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Mullin Automotive Museum, North America, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Amazing museum with mostly vintage cars. Open only on scheduled Saturdays.
- Musée Automobile de Vendée, Europe, Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, France
4 cars from 1898: Decauville Vis à Vis, Peugeot, Tricar Leon Bollee, and Victoria par Belvalette. Oldest car from 1885, a steam-driven Dion Bouton.
- Musée de l’Automobile de Valençay | Valencay Automobile Museum, Europe, Valençay, France
This Museum shows about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in running order. They also have garage signs collection, car parts and ancient posters.
- Musée de l’Automobile Henri Malartre | Henri Malartre Car Museum, Europe, Rochetaillée-sur-Saône, France
Castle of Rochetaillée showcases a collection of automobiles, cycles, vintage motorcycles & public transport. A highlight is the Hitler parade Mercedes.
- Musée De L’aventure Peugeot, Europe, Sochaux, France
The “Aventure Peugeot” Museum is one of the most important sites in eastern France, the main witness of two centuries of industrial saga of the Lion brand.
- Musée des 24 Heures du Mans, Europe, Le Mans, France
With 120 vehicles, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest tells you about the epic of the automobile in Sarthe and the success of its international race.
- Musée Matra officiel, Europe, Romorantin-Lanthenay, France
Modern, clear and warm, the Matra Automotive Space, which has been open since May 2000 on its current site, has become a must-see. More than 3000 m².
- Museo Automovil, Europe, Málaga, Spain
The “car as a work of art”, a collection of almost a 100 cars.
- Museo De Historia De La Automoción De Salamanca, Europe, Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Motor Museum was opened to the public on the 1st of October 2002, as an exhibition, research and reference centre that includes every aspect of automobile history.
- Museo del Automóvil Termas de Río Hondo, South America, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
The “Museo de Automovil Termas de Río Hondo”, one of the great works in the Province, is a contained space within the “Termas de Río Hondo International Circuit”
- Museo del Motorismo Siciliano e della Targa Florio, Europe, Termini Imerese, Italy
This structure exhibits the beautiful Alfa Romeo 33 3 liters at the entrance with which Nino Vaccarella and Toine Hezemans won the victory in the 1971 edition.
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti”, Europe, Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo dell’Automobile di Torino | Turin Car Museum, Europe, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The National Automobile Museum was set up in 1932, based on the idea of two pioneers of Italian motoring, Cesare Goria Gatti and Roberto Biscaretti di Ruffia.
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF), Europe, Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Ferrari Maranello, Europe, Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museo Juan Manuel Fangio (Museum), South America, Balcarce, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Excellent list of Vehicles, and a serious racing history. From a Ford “A” 1929 (de Bianculli) to a 1958 Maserati 450 S, and over 35 in between.
- Museo Mille Miglia, Europe, Brescia, Italy
The museum of the legendary race “Mille Miglia” is situated inside the Monastery of Saint Eufemia, a beautiful building complex of immense archaeological value.
- Museo Nicolis, Europe, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu de l’Automoció Roda Roda, Europe, Lleida, Spain
Lleida Automotive Museum presents an extensive collection of cars, motorcycles, motors and scale reproductions.
- Museu de la Ciència i de la Tècnica de Catalunya, Europe, Terrassa, Spain
The National Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia is the product of the rich and lengthy heritage of scientific and technical innovation and knowledge.
- Museu do Caramulo, Europe, Caramulo, Portugal
This car museum has a collection of cars going from a Benz Dreirad from 1886 to a Ginetta-Zytek GZ09S/2 race car from 2009.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Europe, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors. More than 500 exhibits across three halls and outdoor areas.
- Museum of American Speed, North America, Lincoln, Nebraska (NE), USA
Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed is dedicated to preserving, interpreting and displaying physical items significant in racing & automotive history.
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), North America, Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Motor Museum Trust, Europe, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
The National Motor Museum Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting motoring history.
- National Motor Racing Museum Bathurst, Australasia, Bathurst, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- NHRA Motorsports Museum, North America, Pomona, California (CA), USA
NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) Motorsports Museum, Hot Rods and Dragsters.
- Norsk Vegmuseum, Europe, Fåberg, Norway
Replaced the old Norsk Kjøretøyhistorisk Museum in Lillehammer. It’s located a little bit further north.
- Panini Motor Museum, Europe, Modena, Italy
The Museum Collection has been gradually improved, thanks to the restoration of some cars, and enriched even further with the famous Maserati 6 CM from 1936
- Petersen Automotive Museum, North America, Los Angeles, California (CA), USA
This amazingly looking museum was named US museum of the year in 2016.
- Pininfarina Museum, Europe, Cambiano, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The Collection is the true custodian of the company’s values, with which Pininfarina presents itself to guests. A place where past, present and future blend.
- Pioneer Auto Show, North America, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Porsche Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Over 80 Porsche vehicles are shown in this architecturally very bold building.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, North America, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- PS. Speicher, Europe, Einbeck, Germany
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
- Revs Institute, Naples, North America, Naples, Florida (FL), USA
A beautiful looking Museum with a beautiful collection of Racing cars from the Miles Collier collection. One of the finest collections in America.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- SAAB Car Museum, Europe, Trollhättan, Sweden
The collections has around 120 cars and approximately 70 of them are on show. The first Saab was the 92001, which is more commonly known as ”Ursaaben” from 1947.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, North America, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Saratoga Automobile Museum, North America, Saratoga Springs, New York State (NY), USA
We celebrate the automobile and educate the general public, students and enthusiasts.
- Shanghai Auto Museum, Asia, Jiading Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The museum boasts of a collection of more than 100 amazing cars, representing over 20 brands from China and abroad, spanning 100 years of automobile history.
- Smålands Bil-, Musik- och Leksaksmuseum, Europe, Rydaholm, Sweden
Småland’s Car, Music, and Toy Museum”
- Snook’s Dream Cars, North America, Bowling Green, Ohio (OH), USA
It features a recreated 1940s era Texaco gas station, a showroom of extensive automobile memorabilia and a car collection presented within period scenes.
- Sommer’s Automobile Museum, Europe, Nærum, Denmark
Cars from 1914 up to a Danish electric car from 1990. Bugatti Brescia Type T13, 1923; Hispano-Suiza Type 64, 1932; Jaguar SS100, C-Type, D-Type.
- Spomer Classics, North America, Worthington, Minnesota (MN), USA
One of the finest Automotive Collections in the upper Midwest. This automotive museum features classic autos for sale, automotive memorabilia.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum, Europe, Newborough, United Kingdom
Tacla Taid, the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, is the largest of its kind in Wales.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, North America, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Collings Foundation, North America, Stow, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Focused on preserving military aircraft which they show all around the US, but an excellent collection of passenger and racing cars as well. Open to the public during events only a few times per year.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, North America, Sarasota, Florida (FL), USA
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
- The Shuttleworth Collection, Europe, Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Based in the aerodrome, the Collection contains some of last airworthy aircraft of their type remaining anywhere in the world.
- The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is located in a 78,000 square foot building at 6825 Norwitch Drive in Philadelphia PA
- Toyota Automobile Museum, Asia, Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi, Japan
The main exhibits at the Toyota Automobile Museum are about 140 vehicles from around the world,We have been renewing our regular exhibits since 2016.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum, North America, Torrance, California (CA), USA
Toyota’s U.S. history spans more than 55 years. These vintage vehicles trace Toyota’s history, an unknown company in 1957, to one of today’s leading automakers.
- Unser Racing Museum, North America, Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM), USA
The Unser Racing Museum is a multi-dimensional museum experience using modern technologies to educate and immerse visitors in the exciting world of racing.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Volvo Museum, Europe, Göteborg, Sweden
This is the official Volvo museum with everything that Volvo has produced. Cars, buses, excavators, boat engines, etc.
- World of Speed Museum, North America, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.
- Ådalens Veteranbilsmuseum, Europe, Lunde, Sweden
Small veteran car museum south of Kramfors with about 50 cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles and machines.