Car & Auto Museums with Muscle Cars
The map below shows just the Museums with Muscle Car exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
82 museums in total.
Muscle Car Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum, North America, Aniwa, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Over 400 vehicles from around the world. The loft of The Bike Barn has over 200 old motorcycles. The Main Museum has over 100 vehicles on 2 levels.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Auto World Museum, North America, Fulton, Missouri (MO), USA
The Auto World Museum displays some of the most memorable automobiles known, not only vintage cars but some of the more modern classic cars as well.
- Autobau Erlebniswelt, Europe, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Experience the fascinating world of Aston Martin and Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands!
- Automobile Driving Museum, North America, El Segundo, California (CA), USA
The Automobile Driving Museum’s mission is to collect, preserve, exhibit and ride in historic vehicles. 130+ Vintage, Antique and Muscle Autos.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Bentley Motor Museum, Europe, Halland, United Kingdom
Bentley Motor Museum contains a unique collection of cars, motorcycles cycles and vehicles, which span over 100 years of road transport history.
- Blackhawk Museums, North America, Danville, California (CA), USA
The Automotive Gallery has almost 50 historically significant vehicles with some really rare ones.
- Branson Auto and farm museum, North America, Branson, Missouri (MO), USA
The Branson Auto and Farm Museum features over 100 cool cars and tractors and many of them are for sale. 90,000 square foot building.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Classics Museum, Australasia, Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand
Over 100 classic cars, but not just cars. Our collection encompasses a range of interests including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, North America, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, North America, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, North America, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- Elmer’s Auto & Toy Museum, North America, Fountain City, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Come see over 100 muscle, antique, classic cars and trucks, as well as hundreds of pedal cars, dolls and thousands of antique toys and tools.
- Emirates National Auto Museum, Asia, South of Abu Dhabi, Hamim Road, Off E11, Al Dhafra, United Arab Emirates
Website seems to be unfinished. Not much info. Some videos on this Youtube channel: Tarik Benaouisse
- Eugene Dahl Car Museum at Bonanzaville, North America, West Fargo, North Dakota (ND), USA
This building houses a collection of over sixty vehicles from the early 1900’s of automobiles to more modern vehicles. Part of Cass County Museum.
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Europe, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum, North America, Sevierville, Tennessee (TN), USA
Experience one of the largest & most incredible collection of American Made Cars in the nation! See 90 cars worth over $8 million!
- Frontier Auto Museum, North America, Gillette, Wyoming (WY), USA
Newly remodeled 12.000 SQ ft Antique Store & Museum. Take a historical tour through a Car Museum and Old Main-street Town. Antique & Relics Store.
- Gateway Canyons Automobile Museum, North America, Gateway, Colorado (CO), USA
The Gateway Colorado Automobile Museum tells the engaging story of automotive history and the revolution in personal transportation. More than 50 cars.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Europe, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles Museum, North America, Pottsville, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, you will take a journey back in time to the 1950s and leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Kansas City Auto Museum, North America, Olathe, Kansas (KS), USA
The Kansas City Automotive Museum showcases some of Kansas City’s rich automotive history.
- Klairmont Kollections Car Museum, North America, Chicago, Illinois (IL), USA
This magnificent museum consist of over 300 of the most stunning, impressive, and clever vehicles any car enthusiast could hope to see during their lifetime.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Malamut Auto Museums Foundation, North America, Thousand Oaks, California (CA), USA
The Mike Malamut Museum is a private auto collection and is not open to the public. Visits can be arranged for car clubs, charity events, or by appointment.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, North America, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Miles Through Time, North America, Toccoa, Georgia (GA), USA
Miles through time opens 14,000 sq ft of a car lover’s dream. But there’s a twist in the Miles Through Time experience. It’s not your usual car museum.
- Miracle Of America Museum, North America, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Motorcar Museum of Japan, Asia, Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi, Japan
The building looks incredible, with two floors of vehicles, ranging from Classics, to Modern. Looks like it is well worth a visit for any enthusiast.
- Mt Dora Museum of Speed, North America, Mt Dora, Florida (FL), USA
Our speciality is ‘unique’ – original – ultra-low mileage – fully optioned – documented – and restored classic american, foreign motorcars and ‘professional’ cars.
- Muscle Car City, North America, Punta Gorda, Florida (FL), USA
After stockpiling well over 200 vintage ’50s to early ’70’s muscle cars, this has become one of the largest GM muscle car collections in the nation.
- Museo Automovil, Europe, Málaga, Spain
The “car as a work of art”, a collection of almost a 100 cars.
- Museum of American Speed, North America, Lincoln, Nebraska (NE), USA
Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed is dedicated to preserving, interpreting and displaying physical items significant in racing & automotive history.
- Museum of Automotive History, North America, Rochester, Minnesota (MN), USA
The mission of the Museum of Automotive History is to educate and promote all areas of the automobile, and preserve the automobile and related artifacts.
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), North America, Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Holden Motor Museum, Australasia, Echuca, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Dedicated to preserving the models and their memories. From the first Holden 48-215 from the production line, to becoming the colossus of Australian Car Industry.
- National Motor Museum, Australasia, Birdwood, South Australia (SA), Australia
Since 1965 millions of people have enjoyed discovering their motoring heritage at the National Motor Museum, Birdwood, South Australia.
- Newport Car Museum, North America, Portsmouth, Rhode Island (RI), USA
The private collection of some 50 automobiles at the Newport Car Museum focuses on six decades of modern industrial automotive design.
- Petersen Automotive Museum, North America, Los Angeles, California (CA), USA
This amazingly looking museum was named US museum of the year in 2016.
- Pioneer Auto Show, North America, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Pontiac – Oakland Automobile Museum and Resource Center, North America, Pontiac, Illinois (IL), USA
Our Mission is to preserve, exhibit, and maintain Pontiac and Oakland automobiles and related artefacts, to include preserving their heritage.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, North America, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- PS. Speicher, Europe, Einbeck, Germany
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
- Ragtops Palm Beach Car Museum, North America, Palm Beach, Florida (FL), USA
Established in 1980, Ragtops has evolved into a premier destination, with a large 8,000 square foot facility filled with special interest automobiles.
- Route 66 Auto Museum, North America, Santa Rosa, New Mexico (NM), USA
This is a must-see on your travels through the Mother Road! Over 30 privately owned cars on display, including classics, vintage, chrome, street rods, and more!
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, North America, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Shelby American Collection, North America, Boulder, Colorado (CO), USA
The Shelby American Collection celebrates the rich heritage of the Cobra, Shelby Mustang and Ford GT 40 cars that changed the face of auto racing in the 1960s.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles, Australasia, Kialla, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Snook’s Dream Cars, North America, Bowling Green, Ohio (OH), USA
It features a recreated 1940s era Texaco gas station, a showroom of extensive automobile memorabilia and a car collection presented within period scenes.
- Spomer Classics, North America, Worthington, Minnesota (MN), USA
One of the finest Automotive Collections in the upper Midwest. This automotive museum features classic autos for sale, automotive memorabilia.
- Stahls Auto Museum, North America, New Baltimore, Michigan (MI), USA
The Stahl Museum has over 80 cars on display. A 1886 Daimler prototype to the muscle cars of the 1960s with emphasis on the cars of the 1930s and 1940s.
- Swigart Automobile Museum, North America, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Swigart Museum is the only automobile museum in the country where visitors can see two Tuckers, the 1947 “Tin Goose” Prototype and #1013.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, North America, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Auto Collections, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
This is a showroom with up to 250 World Class automobiles on display and available for sale.
- The Bennett Classics Antique Car Museum, North America, Forest City, North Carolina (NC), USA
The Bennett Classics Antique Auto Museum, has a wide variety of vehicles, housing around 70 in total. Model T’s, Mack Trucks, and a Shelby mustang.
- The Henry Ford Museum, North America, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, North America, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, North America, Sarasota, Florida (FL), USA
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
- The Transportation Museum at Ystafell, Europe, Þingeyjarsveit, Iceland
A small museum in Iceland.
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, North America, Tupelo, Mississippi (MS), USA
Featuring 120,000 square feet of automobile displays and open viewing restoration bays. Over 100 antique, classic and collectible automobiles.
- Veit Automotive Foundation Car Museum, North America, Buffalo, Minnesota (MN), USA
There is much to see and learn about. From rare and unique cars to Coca Cola history, Corvettes and convertibles, you’ll find something interesting.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, North America, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- Wisconsin Auto Museum, North America, Hartford, Wisconsin (WI), USA
The museum shows a stunning 110+ vehicles on exhibit, including: Pontiacs, Studebakers, Chevrolets, Kaisers, Fords, and other cars from around the world.
- World of Speed Museum, North America, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.