Car Museums with Modern Cars 1970-
The map below shows just the Museums with Modern Car exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
This means cars from 1970.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
189 museums in total.
Modern Cars (1970-) Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- Abarth Works Museum Guy Moerenhout Racing, Europe, Lier, Belgium
Museum has a large stock of Abarth cars, spare parts. Specials like: Fiat Abarth 124 Rally, Fiat Abarth 1300/124, X1/9.
- Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum, North America, Aniwa, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Over 400 vehicles from around the world. The loft of The Bike Barn has over 200 old motorcycles. The Main Museum has over 100 vehicles on 2 levels.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- America’s Car Museum LeMay at Marymount, North America, Tacoma, Washington (WA), USA
This Collection consists of 250 automobiles spanning over 100 years, plus about another 100 vehicles on exhibit loan.
- Antique Car Museum of Iowa, North America, Coralville, Iowa (IA), USA
There is always a selection of 80 to 90+ cars on display at the Antique Car Museum of Iowa and our selection is constantly changing.
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Europe, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Auto World Museum, North America, Fulton, Missouri (MO), USA
The Auto World Museum displays some of the most memorable automobiles known, not only vintage cars but some of the more modern classic cars as well.
- Autobau Erlebniswelt, Europe, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Experience the fascinating world of Aston Martin and Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands!
- Automobile Club of Argentina Museum, South America, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daimler 1892 and Ferrari 166 used by Fangio, or a tandem two-seater Wanderer, an electric Krieger from 1898, a Mors 1899, or a Yruam?
- Automuseum Adlkofen, Europe, Adlkofen, Germany
Adlkofen vehicle museum has been constantly expanded since the beginning in 1980. It has currently 72 four-wheeled exhibits, 120 two-wheelers and 250 individual engines.
- Automuseum Melle | Car Museum, Europe, Melle, Germany
It presents “History on Wheels” in industrial palace of furniture factory Melchersmann. A museum with over 200 cars on a rotating display.
- AutoMuseum Volkswagen, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
On 5,000 square a total of 130 vehicles with many rare concept vehicles, prototypes and one-off models.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autostadt, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Beijing Classic Car Museum, Asia, Yang Song Town, Huairou District, Beijing, China
Over 200 classic cars from China’s history, including some that were banned for looking too Western, and some that were made especially for government officials.
- Bentley Motor Museum, Europe, Halland, United Kingdom
Bentley Motor Museum contains a unique collection of cars, motorcycles cycles and vehicles, which span over 100 years of road transport history.
- Blackhawk Museums, North America, Danville, California (CA), USA
The Automotive Gallery has almost 50 historically significant vehicles with some really rare ones.
- BMW Museum, Europe, München, Germany
This museum shows the history of the BMW brand.
- British Motor Museum, Europe, Gaydon Warwick, United Kingdom
The British Motor Museum is home to the world’s largest collection of historic British Cars.
- British Transportation Museum, North America, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
An ever-growing eclectic collection of vehicles (currently 49 plus loaners), 15 bicycles, a Currach boat, and Fergusion tractor in an 83,000 sq. ft. building.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum, North America, Buffalo, New York State (NY), USA
The collection of historic automobiles, bicycles, Pierce-Arrow memorabilia and documents is unlike any other in the world.
- Cadillac Museum, Europe, Keszthely, Hungary
Museum dedicated luxury car Cadillac. One of the cars can be seen in a Godfather movie. Cars from 1905 to 1993.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- California Route 66 Museum, North America, Victorville, California (CA), USA
California Route 66 Museum is about the U.S. Highway 66. It shows the cultural influences since 1926; and impacting effects is had on architecture, arts, and commerce.
- Campe’s Motor Museum, Australasia, Hamilton, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Selection of cars, busses and memorabilia including a Stutz 1929, Ansett Clipper Bus 1955, and Citroën 1933. The Museum is open for visitors by appointment.
- Canadian Automotive Museum, North America, Oshawa, Ontario (ON), Canada
Largest collection of Canadian cars in the world. Largest Canadian collection of Rolls-Royces.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Canton Classic Car Museum, North America, Canton, Ohio (OH), USA
From a 1901 curved-dash Oldsmobile to a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird. We have such American icons as the 1966 Ford Mustang, and a 1911 Model T Ford.
- Centro Storico Fiat, Europe, Turin, Italy
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history.
- Charlie’s Auto Museum, Australasia, Arthurs Seat, Victoria (VIC), Australia
This is a unique collection of over 80 motor vehicles. There are also motorcycles, petrol bowsers, thousands of model cars and memorabilia spanning over 100 years.
- Cité de l’Automobile, Schlumpf Collection, Europe, Mulhouse, France
This is said to be the largest Car Museum in the World. They have almost 520 cars of which 400 are shown at any one time.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Classic Park, Europe, VK Boxtel, Netherlands
Exploitation of Classic Park rests on several pillars: payed visits to the museum, acquisition and sales of automobiles, corporate and public events. Classic Park features several well-equipped event and conference rooms and a charming restaurant. The…
- Classics Museum, Australasia, Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand
Over 100 classic cars, but not just cars. Our collection encompasses a range of interests including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia.
- Collector Car Showcase, North America, Oyster Bay, New York State (NY), USA
Collector Car Showcase is a Petroliana/Automotive Museum and sales showroom.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, North America, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Cyprus Historic and Classic Motor Museum, Europe, Limassol, Cyprus
Opened in 2014 and is the only car museum in Cyprus. Located on the outskirts of Limassol, the museum has around 60 vehicles, mostly classic and modern cars.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, North America, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Dundee Museum of Transport, Europe, Dundee, United Kingdom
Local transport pioneers & innovators. Tram network, railway and marine history. Cars, commercial vehicles, buses. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, North America, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- EFA Automobilmuseum, Europe, Amerang, Germany
More than 220 German car legends of all brands. From the first Benz, the grandiose creations of the 20’s and 30’s, the cute little cars of the 50’s, to the fast-paced modern cars.
- Emirates National Auto Museum, Asia, South of Abu Dhabi, Hamim Road, Off E11, Al Dhafra, United Arab Emirates
Website seems to be unfinished. Not much info. Some videos on this Youtube channel: Tarik Benaouisse
- Eugene Dahl Car Museum at Bonanzaville, North America, West Fargo, North Dakota (ND), USA
This building houses a collection of over sixty vehicles from the early 1900’s of automobiles to more modern vehicles. Part of Cass County Museum.
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Europe, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum, North America, Sevierville, Tennessee (TN), USA
Experience one of the largest & most incredible collection of American Made Cars in the nation! See 90 cars worth over $8 million!
- Frontier Auto Museum, North America, Gillette, Wyoming (WY), USA
Newly remodeled 12.000 SQ ft Antique Store & Museum. Take a historical tour through a Car Museum and Old Main-street Town. Antique & Relics Store.
- Gateway Canyons Automobile Museum, North America, Gateway, Colorado (CO), USA
The Gateway Colorado Automobile Museum tells the engaging story of automotive history and the revolution in personal transportation. More than 50 cars.
- Geelong Museum of Motoring + Industry – GMOM, Australasia, Hamlyn Heights, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Collection of motor vehicles that pays tribute to the industry and manufacturing heritage of Geelong. It all started with the Ford Discovery Centre collection.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Gippsland Vehicle Collection, Australasia, Maffra, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum has more than 160 special cars, motorbikes, machinery, historic vehicles and auto memorabilia on display.
- Havana Old Car Museum | Museo del Automóvil, Middle America, La Habana, Cuba
We know almost nothing about this museum, please help us if you have been here!
- Haynes International Motor Museum, Europe, Yeovil, United Kingdom
The Haynes International Motor Museum is the UK’s largest collection of the greatest cars from around the world with over 400 amazing cars and bikes.
- Hellenic Motor Museum, Europe, Athens, Greece
Private museum showing 111 vehicles, out of the almost 300. Avion Voisin, Adler, Allard, Packard, Facel Vega, Delage, Delahaye and more.
- History Museum of Russian car-producer GAZ, Asia, Europe, Nizhnij Novgorod, Russia
They seems to have 29 cars and military vehicles exhibited.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Honda Collection Hall, Asia, Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Japan
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum, North America, Shipshewana, Indiana (IN), USA
The Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum has grown to include the largest collection of Hudson automobiles in the world. Including the Hudson, Essex, & Terraplane.
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Europe, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, North America, Indianapolis, Indiana (IN), USA
The Museum’s collection encompasses race cars from many series including IndyCar, NASCAR, Formula One, Sprint, Midget, motorcycle races, and drag racing.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Ivars Bilmuseum, Europe, Hoting, Sweden
Some really nice old cars like Renault, 1909; Commonwealth, 1919; Orient Buckboard, 1906; Ford Model T Landaulette, 1919.
- Jesada Technik Museum, Asia, Nakhon Pathom, W Bangkok, Thailand
Unique museum displaying a large array of vintage vehicles, including cars, busus, tuk-tuks, motorbikes & planes.
- Johannamuseet, Europe, Skurup, Sweden
Johanna Museum has vintage cars, motorbikes, musical instruments, toys. Oldest Swedish car, a Cederholm from 1894.
- Jurby Transport Museum | Manx Transport Trust Ltd, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
The Jurby Transport Museum is housed in a former RAF Bellman Aircraft Hangar. It shows buses, cars, lorries and a steam tractor.
- Kilgarvan Motor Museum, Europe, Slaheny / Kilgarvan, Ireland
Family run museum where can browse at your ease. Visit and have a cup of coffee or tea, while you drool over the motors and the motorabilia.
- Kisa Bilmuseum | Kisa Car Museum, Europe, Kisa, Sweden
Kisa Bilmuseum with a lot of Saabs. Cars are not in show condition. Only open a few days a year.
- Klairmont Kollections Car Museum, North America, Chicago, Illinois (IL), USA
This magnificent museum consist of over 300 of the most stunning, impressive, and clever vehicles any car enthusiast could hope to see during their lifetime.
- Klassikstadt Car | Auto Museum, Europe, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
On more than 16,000 square meters over 350 vehicles of various eras, almost 100 parking spaces in the glass pit lane and 35 workshops.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Europe, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Lamborghini Museum, Europe, Sant'Agata Bolognese, Bologna, Italy
The history of Ferruccio and the Lamborghini cars. They also have Guided tours of the production lines.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Lillehammer Car museum – CLOSED, Europe, Lillehammer, Norway
This museum is unfortunately closed. The many really rare cars are now moved to Norsk Vegmuseum.
- Living Legends of Auto Racing, North America, South Daytona, Florida (FL), USA
The Living Legends of Auto Racing, Inc., was founded in 1993 in an effort to recognize, honor and promote the pioneers of beach racing and stock car racing.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Malamut Auto Museums Foundation, North America, Thousand Oaks, California (CA), USA
The Mike Malamut Museum is a private auto collection and is not open to the public. Visits can be arranged for car clubs, charity events, or by appointment.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Maserati Factory Tour, Europe, Modena, Italy
Italy is home to the best motoring attractions offering travelers opportunities to experience the heritage and tech evolution that underpinned human culture.
- Mazda Classic, Automobil Museum Frey, Europe, Augsburg, Germany
Largest collection of Mazda’s outside of Japan collected by a Rotary Engine and Mazda mad family. Up to 50 vehicles represent the Japanese carmaker’s history.
- Mazda Museum, Asia, Hiroshima-ken, Japan
Displaying all rotary engines in one room, from early experiments to final realisation. A gem of a Museum tucked away in the corner of the Hiroshima Mazda Plant.
- Megaweb Toyota City Showcase, Asia, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, Japan
MEGA WEB is the car theme park to ‘Look’, ‘Ride’ and ‘Feel’ automobile. There are 3 facilities based on each theme. Explore the TOYOTA’s theme park.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, North America, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Museum presents 160 vehicles and over 1,500 exhibits. Even the building it self is well worth a visit.
- Merks Motor Museum, Europe, Nürnberg, Germany
This museum shows 84 cars and 20 motorcycles.
- Miles Through Time, North America, Toccoa, Georgia (GA), USA
Miles through time opens 14,000 sq ft of a car lover’s dream. But there’s a twist in the Miles Through Time experience. It’s not your usual car museum.
- Motala Motormuseum, Europe, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Motor-Sport-Museum am Hockenheimring, Europe, Hockenheim, Germany
On 2,200 sqm it has over 300 exhibits from all eras of motor racing. Historical racing cars and bikes are shown with some of the latest formula cars, racing bikes and touring cars.
- Motorcar Museum of Japan, Asia, Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu-shi, Japan
The building looks incredible, with two floors of vehicles, ranging from Classics, to Modern. Looks like it is well worth a visit for any enthusiast.
- Motte Historical Museum, North America, Menifee, California (CA), USA
We can’t find any information about ticket prices. Some of the cars and bikes on display: 1910 Ford T Speedster 1910 Harley Davidson Board Track Racer 1924 Model T School Bus 1926 Chevrolet Touring Car 1928 Packard 443 1931 Cadillac 1935 Auburn Boat Ta…
- Mt Dora Museum of Speed, North America, Mt Dora, Florida (FL), USA
Our speciality is ‘unique’ – original – ultra-low mileage – fully optioned – documented – and restored classic american, foreign motorcars and ‘professional’ cars.
- Mullin Automotive Museum, North America, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Amazing museum with mostly vintage cars. Open only on scheduled Saturdays.
- Murphy Auto Museum, North America, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Murphy Auto Museum has over 90 beautiful vintage automobiles on display. Cars rotate on a continuous basis, keeping the collection fresh and interesting.
- Musée Automobile de Vendée, Europe, Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, France
4 cars from 1898: Decauville Vis à Vis, Peugeot, Tricar Leon Bollee, and Victoria par Belvalette. Oldest car from 1885, a steam-driven Dion Bouton.
- Musée de l’Auto Mahymobiles | Mahymobiles Car Museum, Europe, Leuze-en-Hainaut, Belgium
Over 300 cars are on permanent display. How about an Ava Monoplace, a Barré or a Corre La Licorne?
- Musée de l’Automobile de Valençay | Valencay Automobile Museum, Europe, Valençay, France
This Museum shows about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in running order. They also have garage signs collection, car parts and ancient posters.
- Musée De L’aventure Peugeot, Europe, Sochaux, France
The “Aventure Peugeot” Museum is one of the most important sites in eastern France, the main witness of two centuries of industrial saga of the Lion brand.
- Musée des 24 Heures du Mans, Europe, Le Mans, France
With 120 vehicles, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest tells you about the epic of the automobile in Sarthe and the success of its international race.
- Musée Matra officiel, Europe, Romorantin-Lanthenay, France
Modern, clear and warm, the Matra Automotive Space, which has been open since May 2000 on its current site, has become a must-see. More than 3000 m².
- Museo Automovil, Europe, Málaga, Spain
The “car as a work of art”, a collection of almost a 100 cars.
- Museo De Historia De La Automoción De Salamanca, Europe, Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Motor Museum was opened to the public on the 1st of October 2002, as an exhibition, research and reference centre that includes every aspect of automobile history.
- Museo del Automóvil Termas de Río Hondo, South America, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
The “Museo de Automovil Termas de Río Hondo”, one of the great works in the Province, is a contained space within the “Termas de Río Hondo International Circuit”
- Museo del Motorismo Siciliano e della Targa Florio, Europe, Termini Imerese, Italy
This structure exhibits the beautiful Alfa Romeo 33 3 liters at the entrance with which Nino Vaccarella and Toine Hezemans won the victory in the 1971 edition.
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti”, Europe, Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo dell’Automobile di Torino | Turin Car Museum, Europe, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The National Automobile Museum was set up in 1932, based on the idea of two pioneers of Italian motoring, Cesare Goria Gatti and Roberto Biscaretti di Ruffia.
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF), Europe, Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Ferrari Maranello, Europe, Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museo Juan Manuel Fangio (Museum), South America, Balcarce, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Excellent list of Vehicles, and a serious racing history. From a Ford “A” 1929 (de Bianculli) to a 1958 Maserati 450 S, and over 35 in between.
- Museo Mille Miglia, Europe, Brescia, Italy
The museum of the legendary race “Mille Miglia” is situated inside the Monastery of Saint Eufemia, a beautiful building complex of immense archaeological value.
- Museo Nicolis, Europe, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu do Automóvel, Europe, Ribeirão, Portugal
Not much facts on the home page. Get in contact with them, before visiting.
- Museu do Caramulo, Europe, Caramulo, Portugal
This car museum has a collection of cars going from a Benz Dreirad from 1886 to a Ginetta-Zytek GZ09S/2 race car from 2009.
- Museu Nacional de l’Automòbil, Europe, Encamp, Andorra
National Automobile Museum Andorra has vehicles from a steam car such as the Pinette (1885), up to the the 70’s. Around 80 vehicles.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Europe, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with exotics automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors.
- Museum of American Speed, North America, Lincoln, Nebraska (NE), USA
Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed is dedicated to preserving, interpreting and displaying physical items significant in racing & automotive history.
- Museum of Automotive History, North America, Rochester, Minnesota (MN), USA
The mission of the Museum of Automotive History is to educate and promote all areas of the automobile, and preserve the automobile and related artifacts.
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT), Australasia, Western Springs, New Zealand
Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, is New Zealand’s largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres.
- Nasu Classic Car Museum, Asia, Nasu, Japan
Website in Japanese only, apart from the menu. An incredible collection including: 1901 De Dion Bouton, 1930 MG – EX120, 1933 Rolls Royce 2025 Sports Saloon
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), North America, Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Corvette Museum, North America, Bowling Green, Kentucky (KY), USA
The 115,000 sq. ft. building houses more than 80 Corvette models and one-of-a-kind concept cars spanning the history of Corvette.
- National Holden Motor Museum, Australasia, Echuca, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Dedicated to preserving the models and their memories. From the first Holden 48-215 from the production line, to becoming the colossus of Australian Car Industry.
- National Motor Museum, Australasia, Birdwood, South Australia (SA), Australia
Since 1965 millions of people have enjoyed discovering their motoring heritage at the National Motor Museum, Birdwood, South Australia.
- National Motor Museum Trust, Europe, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
The National Motor Museum Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting motoring history.
- New Mexico Route 66 Museum, North America, Tucumcari, New Mexico (NM), USA
Offers a unique look into New Mexico’s Route 66 heritage. Cars include two Ford Model A, 1937 Studebaker President, Mercury Montclair, and more.
- Newport Car Museum, North America, Portsmouth, Rhode Island (RI), USA
The private collection of some 50 automobiles at the Newport Car Museum focuses on six decades of modern industrial automotive design.
- Norsk Vegmuseum, Europe, Fåberg, Norway
Replaced the old Norsk Kjøretøyhistorisk Museum in Lillehammer. It’s located a little bit further north.
- Old Timer Museum, Europe, Lo-Reninge, Belgium
Belgian Cars such as Excelsior, 1911; Fabrique Nationale (FN), 1924; Minerva, 1930 and Imperia, 1937. A Decauville 1899 and other cars. Old Belgium bikes. Militaria.
- Oulun Automuseon / Oulu Automobile Museum, Europe, Oulu, Finland
More than 50 veteran cars and motorcycles. The oldest automobiles date from around 1910.
- Packard Motor Museum, Australasia, Maungatapere, Whangarei, New Zealand
The collection encompasses vehicles, machinery and memorabilia from the 19th and 20th centuries including the 1873 Dubs A62 steam engine.
- Panini Motor Museum, Europe, Modena, Italy
The Museum Collection has been gradually improved, thanks to the restoration of some cars, and enriched even further with the famous Maserati 6 CM from 1936
- Petersen Automotive Museum, North America, Los Angeles, California (CA), USA
This amazingly looking museum was named US museum of the year in 2016.
- Pininfarina Museum, Europe, Cambiano, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The Collection is the true custodian of the company’s values, with which Pininfarina presents itself to guests. A place where past, present and future blend.
- Pioneer Auto Show, North America, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Pontiac – Oakland Automobile Museum and Resource Center, North America, Pontiac, Illinois (IL), USA
Our Mission is to preserve, exhibit, and maintain Pontiac and Oakland automobiles and related artefacts, to include preserving their heritage.
- Porsche Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Over 80 Porsche vehicles are shown in this architecturally very bold building.
- Portland Powerhouse Motor and Car Museum, Australasia, Portland, Victoria (VIC), Australia
It features veteran, vintage and classic cars, motorcycles, stationary engines, signs, models, a 1920s Cable Tram, tractors, motoring memorabilia.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, North America, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- PS. Speicher, Europe, Einbeck, Germany
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
- R.E. Olds Transportation Museum, North America, Lansing, Michigan (MI), USA
The Museum exhibits a significant collection of automobiles, engines, and other materials significant to the transportation history of Lansing.
- Ragtops Palm Beach Car Museum, North America, Palm Beach, Florida (FL), USA
Established in 1980, Ragtops has evolved into a premier destination, with a large 8,000 square foot facility filled with special interest automobiles.
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, North America, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Rolls-Royce Automobilmuseum Franz Ferdinand Vonier, Europe, Dornbirn, Austria
World’s largest Rolls-Royce museum, a must see Car Museum!
- Rolls-Royce museum “the World’s finest”, Europe, Dornbirn, Austria
A small but very exclusive museum with only coach-built Rolls-Royce and one Bentley cars.
- Route 66 Auto Museum, North America, Santa Rosa, New Mexico (NM), USA
This is a must-see on your travels through the Mother Road! Over 30 privately owned cars on display, including classics, vintage, chrome, street rods, and more!
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- SAAB Car Museum, Europe, Trollhättan, Sweden
The collections has around 120 cars and approximately 70 of them are on show. The first Saab was the 92001, which is more commonly known as ”Ursaaben” from 1947.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, North America, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Shanghai Auto Museum, Asia, Jiading Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The museum boasts of a collection of more than 100 amazing cars, representing over 20 brands from China and abroad, spanning 100 years of automobile history.
- Shelby American Collection, North America, Boulder, Colorado (CO), USA
The Shelby American Collection celebrates the rich heritage of the Cobra, Shelby Mustang and Ford GT 40 cars that changed the face of auto racing in the 1960s.
- Shepparton Motor Museum and Collectibles, Australasia, Kialla, Victoria (VIC), Australia
The museum houses over 100 classic, vintage and veteran cars, muscle cars, pedal cars, trucks and motorbikes.
- Smålands Bil-, Musik- och Leksaksmuseum, Europe, Rydaholm, Sweden
Småland’s Car, Music, and Toy Museum”
- Sommer’s Automobile Museum, Europe, Nærum, Denmark
Cars from 1914 up to a Danish electric car from 1990. Bugatti Brescia Type T13, 1923; Hispano-Suiza Type 64, 1932; Jaguar SS100, C-Type, D-Type.
- Spomer Classics, North America, Worthington, Minnesota (MN), USA
One of the finest Automotive Collections in the upper Midwest. This automotive museum features classic autos for sale, automotive memorabilia.
- Studebaker National Museum, North America, South Bend, Indiana (IN), USA
The Studebaker National Museum is a state-of-the-art, 55,000-square-foot facility. 3 floors of presidential carriages, car culture & sleek vintage cars.
- Svedinos Bil- & Flygmuseum, Europe, Ugglarp, Sweden
One of the major collections in northern Europe of vintage cars and aircraft. The collection comprises over 100 cars, 40 aircraft, motorcycles, engines etc.
- Swigart Automobile Museum, North America, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Swigart Museum is the only automobile museum in the country where visitors can see two Tuckers, the 1947 “Tin Goose” Prototype and #1013.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, North America, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- Tbilisi Automuseum, Asia, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi car museum is based on a private collection. There are 25 cars and 7 motorcycles from the Soviet era.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Auto Collections, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
This is a showroom with up to 250 World Class automobiles on display and available for sale.
- The Beller Museum, North America, Romeoville, Illinois (IL), USA
The Museum houses numerous collections of vehicles, tools, parts and information to tell stories of how cars and trucks, served their original owners.
- The Bennett Classics Antique Car Museum, North America, Forest City, North Carolina (NC), USA
The Bennett Classics Antique Auto Museum, has a wide variety of vehicles, housing around 70 in total. Model T’s, Mack Trucks, and a Shelby mustang.
- The Henry Ford Museum, North America, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection, Europe, Saint Paul's Bay, Qawra, Malta
The museum has a huge variety of cars, ranging from a 1955 Jaguar C Type to a 1972 Fiat 500F.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, North America, Sarasota, Florida (FL), USA
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
- The Transportation Museum at Ystafell, Europe, Þingeyjarsveit, Iceland
A small museum in Iceland.
- Torre Loizaga Miguel de la Via Collection, Europe, Bizkaia, Spain
The only Rolls-Royce Collection in Europe with all models manufactured between 1910-1998.
- Toyota Automobile Museum, Asia, Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi, Japan
The main exhibits at the Toyota Automobile Museum are about 140 vehicles from around the world,We have been renewing our regular exhibits since 2016.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum, North America, Torrance, California (CA), USA
Toyota’s U.S. history spans more than 55 years. These vintage vehicles trace Toyota’s history, an unknown company in 1957, to one of today’s leading automakers.
- Trafalgar Holden Museum, Australasia, Trafalgar, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Collection of Holden vehicles from 48/215 to HZ.
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, North America, Tupelo, Mississippi (MS), USA
Featuring 120,000 square feet of automobile displays and open viewing restoration bays. Over 100 antique, classic and collectible automobiles.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Europe, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.
- Veit Automotive Foundation Car Museum, North America, Buffalo, Minnesota (MN), USA
There is much to see and learn about. From rare and unique cars to Coca Cola history, Corvettes and convertibles, you’ll find something interesting.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Volvo Museum, Europe, Göteborg, Sweden
This is the official Volvo museum with everything that Volvo has produced. Cars, buses, excavators, boat engines, etc.
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, North America, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- Wisconsin Auto Museum, North America, Hartford, Wisconsin (WI), USA
The museum shows a stunning 110+ vehicles on exhibit, including: Pontiacs, Studebakers, Chevrolets, Kaisers, Fords, and other cars from around the world.
- World of Speed Museum, North America, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.
- Ådalens Veteranbilsmuseum, Europe, Lunde, Sweden
Small veteran car museum south of Kramfors with about 50 cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles and machines.