Fire & Fire Truck Museums
The map below shows just the Museums with Firetruck exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
39 museums in total.
Fire & Fire Truck Museums in alphabetical order
- AACA Museum, North America, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- America on Wheels, North America, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- Auto World Museum, North America, Fulton, Missouri (MO), USA
The Auto World Museum displays some of the most memorable automobiles known, not only vintage cars but some of the more modern classic cars as well.
- Bentwaters Cold War Museum, Europe, Woodbridge, United Kingdom
The museum has a growing collection of aircraft representing the “Cold War” era. The museum’s first acquisition was a Meteor D.16. which was purchased in 2005.
- Bomber Command Museum of Canada, North America, Nanton, Alberta (AB), Canada
The acquisition of aircraft and other artifacts, primarily through private donations, has provided the Society with an impressive collection of displays.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, North America, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- Brooklands Museum, Europe, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- California Automobile Museum, North America, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, North America, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, North America, Bangor, Maine (ME), USA
Our purpose at the Cole Land Transportation Museum is to collect, preserve, and display a cross section of Maine’s land transportation equipment.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Cyprus Historic and Classic Motor Museum, Europe, Limassol, Cyprus
Opened in 2014 and is the only car museum in Cyprus. Located on the outskirts of Limassol, the museum has around 60 vehicles, mostly classic and modern cars.
- Grampian Transport Museum, Europe, Alford, United Kingdom
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on!
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Europe, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Miracle Of America Museum, North America, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Musée des 24 Heures du Mans, Europe, Le Mans, France
With 120 vehicles, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest tells you about the epic of the automobile in Sarthe and the success of its international race.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Europe, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with exotics automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors.
- Museum of Municipal Engineering, Europe, Kraków, Poland
The Museum of Municipal Engineering was established on October 1, 1998 by the City of Krakow and received the historic halls of the oldest tramway shed as its seat. The department’s collection consists of more than 146 objects showing the development of the Polish automotive industry.
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT), Australasia, Western Springs, New Zealand
Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, is New Zealand’s largest transport, technology and social history museum. Spread across 40 acres.
- Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport, Europe, Szczecin, Poland
The Museum of Technology and Transport in Szczecin is full of vehicles that Poles used to be so much in love with.
- Nasu Classic Car Museum, Asia, Nasu, Japan
Website in Japanese only, apart from the menu. An incredible collection including: 1901 De Dion Bouton, 1930 MG – EX120, 1933 Rolls Royce 2025 Sports Saloon
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Australasia, Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
The museum comes alive with four theme displays each year as well as changing exhibits in the main hall and a mezzanine floor packed with motorcycles.
- National Motor Museum, Australasia, Birdwood, South Australia (SA), Australia
Since 1965 millions of people have enjoyed discovering their motoring heritage at the National Motor Museum, Birdwood, South Australia.
- Packard Motor Museum, Australasia, Maungatapere, Whangarei, New Zealand
The collection encompasses vehicles, machinery and memorabilia from the 19th and 20th centuries including the 1873 Dubs A62 steam engine.
- Pioneer Flight Museum, North America, Kingsbury, Texas (TX), USA
The Museum, founded by Roger Freeman, is open today in temporary housing at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. Soon to have permanent museum building up, we are open!
- Pioneer Village, North America, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, North America, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, North America, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Auto Collections, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
This is a showroom with up to 250 World Class automobiles on display and available for sale.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, North America, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL), USA
Largest collection of Packard cars and historical memorabilia from 1900 and on. Cars, hood ornaments, old gas station signs, carburetors, gear-shift knobs, and more.
- The Spitfire & Hurricane Memorial Museum, Europe, Ramsgate, United Kingdom
The iconic RAF fighter planes of the Second World War, the Supermarine Spitfire Mk XVI and the Hawker Hurricane IIC, housed under one museum roof.
- The Yorkshire Air Museum, Europe, Elvington, United Kingdom
Our huge range of exhibits and collections span almost the entire history of flight. Today we have over 60 historic aircraft and vehicles.
- Tillamook Air Museum, North America, Tillamook, Oregon (OR), USA
Now an Air Museum, with Aircraft, Helicopters, Trucks and Fire Truck. Exhibits large and small, including an engine & Helium room.
- Torre Loizaga Miguel de la Via Collection, Europe, Bizkaia, Spain
The only Rolls-Royce Collection in Europe with all models manufactured between 1910-1998.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Europe, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.