Car & Automotive Museums with Formula 1 (F1) Cars
The map below shows just the Museums with Formula 1 / F1 exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
32 museums in total.
Formula 1 Museums in alphabetical order
- Audrain Auto Museum, North America, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Autobau Erlebniswelt, Europe, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Experience the fascinating world of Aston Martin and Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands!
- Automobile Club of Argentina Museum, South America, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Daimler 1892 and Ferrari 166 used by Fangio, or a tandem two-seater Wanderer, an electric Krieger from 1898, a Mors 1899, or a Yruam?
- Automuseum Prototyp, Europe, Hamburg, Germany
Shows rare sports and racing cars from 70 years of automotive history. Porsche ancestor Type 64 from 1939; Porsche 597 “Jagdwagen”,1958
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Barber Vintage Motor Sports Museum, North America, Birmingham, Alabama (AL), USA
The museum is home to over 1,400 motorcycles that span over 100 years of production. More than 650 bikes can be seen on any given day.
- Cité de l’Automobile, Schlumpf Collection, Europe, Mulhouse, France
This is said to be the largest Car Museum in the World. They have almost 520 cars of which 400 are shown at any one time.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, North America, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Hellenic Motor Museum, Europe, Athens, Greece
Private museum showing 111 vehicles, out of the almost 300. Avion Voisin, Adler, Allard, Packard, Facel Vega, Delage, Delahaye and more.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, North America, Indianapolis, Indiana (IN), USA
The Museum’s collection encompasses race cars from many series including IndyCar, NASCAR, Formula One, Sprint, Midget, motorcycle races, and drag racing.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Europe, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lamborghini Museum, Europe, Sant'Agata Bolognese, Bologna, Italy
The history of Ferruccio and the Lamborghini cars. They also have Guided tours of the production lines.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, North America, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Museum presents 160 vehicles and over 1,500 exhibits. Even the building it self is well worth a visit.
- Motor-Sport-Museum am Hockenheimring, Europe, Hockenheim, Germany
On 2,200 sqm it has over 300 exhibits from all eras of motor racing. Historical racing cars and bikes are shown with some of the latest formula cars, racing bikes and touring cars.
- Museo del Automóvil Termas de Río Hondo, South America, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
The “Museo de Automovil Termas de Río Hondo”, one of the great works in the Province, is a contained space within the “Termas de Río Hondo International Circuit”
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF), Europe, Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Fernando Alonso, Europe, Asturias, Spain
Fernando Alonso Official Museum and Foundation. F1 cars, GoKarts, memorabilia and more!
- Museo Ferrari Maranello, Europe, Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museo Juan Manuel Fangio (Museum), South America, Balcarce, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Excellent list of Vehicles, and a serious racing history. From a Ford “A” 1929 (de Bianculli) to a 1958 Maserati 450 S, and over 35 in between.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Europe, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors. More than 500 exhibits across three halls and outdoor areas.
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), North America, Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Motor Museum Trust, Europe, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
The National Motor Museum Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting motoring history.
- Smålands Bil-, Musik- och Leksaksmuseum, Europe, Rydaholm, Sweden
Småland’s Car, Music, and Toy Museum”
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- World of Speed Museum, North America, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.