Car & Auto Museums with Concept cars
The map below shows just the Museums with Concept Car exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
43 museums in total.
Concept Car Museums in alphabetical order
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Europe, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Europe, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz | Carl Benz Car Museum, Europe, Ladenburg, Germany
A museum of everything Carl Benz invented and achieved.
- Automuseum Melle | Car Museum, Europe, Melle, Germany
It presents “History on Wheels” in industrial palace of furniture factory Melchersmann. A museum with over 200 cars on a rotating display.
- Automuseum Prototyp, Europe, Hamburg, Germany
Automuseum Prototyp shows rare sports and racing cars from 70 years of automotive history. Porsche ancestor Type 64 from 1939; Porsche 597 “Jagdwagen”,1958
- AutoMuseum Volkswagen, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
On 5,000 square a total of 130 vehicles with many rare concept vehicles, prototypes and one-off models.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Europe, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autostadt, Europe, Wolfsburg, Germany
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
- Autoworld, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Blackhawk Museums, North America, Danville, California (CA), USA
The Automotive Gallery has almost 50 historically significant vehicles with some really rare ones.
- Centro Storico Fiat, Europe, Turin, Italy
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history.
- Classic Motoring Association of Syracuse “Motorismo d’Epoca”, Europe, Syracuse, Italy
Cars from the 1920s to the 1980s, some custom built models from 1935/1940 and sports cars such as Formula 1.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Europe, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Gilmore Car Museum, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, North America, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Honda Collection Hall, Asia, Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Japan
About 300 vehicles such as Honda’s commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited.
- Lane Motor Museum, North America, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Louwman Museum, Europe, Haag, Netherlands
The world’s oldest private collection of motor cars. Over 250 amazing cars. It’s considered one of the most beautiful auto museums in the World.
- Maserati Factory Tour, Europe, Modena, Italy
Italy is home to the best motoring attractions offering travelers opportunities to experience the heritage and tech evolution that underpinned human culture.
- Mazda Museum, Asia, Hiroshima-ken, Japan
Displaying all rotary engines in one room, from early experiments to final realisation. A gem of a Museum tucked away in the corner of the Hiroshima Mazda Plant.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, North America, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Museum presents 160 vehicles and over 1,500 exhibits. Even the building it self is well worth a visit.
- Musée Matra officiel, Europe, Romorantin-Lanthenay, France
Modern, clear and warm, the Matra Automotive Space, which has been open since May 2000 on its current site, has become a must-see. More than 3000 m².
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti”, Europe, Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo Enzo Ferrari (MEF), Europe, Modena, Italy
Museo Enzo Ferrari has a stunning, futuristic main pavilion and tells the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.
- Museo Ferrari Maranello, Europe, Maranello, Italy
Museo Ferrari Maranello tells the Ferrari story. A journey from F1 cars, legendary sports prototypes and GTs, to road cars of today.
- Museu de la Ciència i de la Tècnica de Catalunya, Europe, Terrassa, Spain
The National Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia is the product of the rich and lengthy heritage of scientific and technical innovation and knowledge.
- Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport, Europe, Szczecin, Poland
The Museum of Technology and Transport in Szczecin is full of vehicles that Poles used to be so much in love with.
- National Holden Motor Museum, Australasia, Echuca, Victoria (VIC), Australia
Dedicated to preserving the models and their memories. From the first Holden 48-215 from the production line, to becoming the colossus of Australian Car Industry.
- Pininfarina Museum, Europe, Cambiano, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
The Collection is the true custodian of the company’s values, with which Pininfarina presents itself to guests. A place where past, present and future blend.
- Porsche Museum, Europe, Stuttgart, Germany
Over 80 Porsche vehicles are shown in this architecturally very bold building.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Europe, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Route 66 Car Museum, North America, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- SAAB Car Museum, Europe, Trollhättan, Sweden
The collections has around 120 cars and approximately 70 of them are on show. The first Saab was the 92001, which is more commonly known as ”Ursaaben” from 1947.
- Sommer’s Automobile Museum, Europe, Nærum, Denmark
Cars from 1914 up to a Danish electric car from 1990. Bugatti Brescia Type T13, 1923; Hispano-Suiza Type 64, 1932; Jaguar SS100, C-Type, D-Type.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, North America, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- The Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum at the Gilmore, North America, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Lincoln Motorcar Heritage Museum was built by the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation which was established in 1999.
- Toyota Automobile Museum, Asia, Aichi-ken, Nagakute-shi, Japan
The main exhibits at the Toyota Automobile Museum are about 140 vehicles from around the world,We have been renewing our regular exhibits since 2016.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum, North America, Torrance, California (CA), USA
Toyota’s U.S. history spans more than 55 years. These vintage vehicles trace Toyota’s history, an unknown company in 1957, to one of today’s leading automakers.
- Volo Auto Museum, North America, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Volvo Museum, Europe, Göteborg, Sweden
This is the official Volvo museum with everything that Volvo has produced. Cars, buses, excavators, boat engines, etc.