Space and Spacecraft Museums
The map below shows just the Museums with Space & Spacecraft exhibits we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
11 museums in total.
Space & Spacecraft Museums in alphabetical order
- Brussels Air Museum at Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Europe, Brussels, Belgium
The Air and Space Section has had a fast and very successful development thanks to a few military and civilian airmen and ground crew.
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum, North America, Ottawa, Ontario (ON), USA
Engage with the wonder of flight through its collection. Focuses on aviation in Canada. More than 130 aircraft. Most extensive collection in Canada. Also the fantastic Canadarms.
- Dornier Museum, Europe, Friedrichshafen, Germany
This museum is dedicated to the genius Claude Dornier’s accomplishments. It preserves and documents the Dornier company’s achievements in aviation and aerospace history in a striking architectural setting.
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, North America, McMinnville, Oregon (OR), USA
Home of the Spruce Goose Hughes H-4 Hercules. With displays ranging from Orville and Wilbur Wright, to an actual Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, North America, New York, New York State (NY), USA
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is dedicated to the exhibition and interpretation of history. Examine original artifacts, explore interactive exhibits.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Europe, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Europe, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- The Connecticut Air And Space Center, North America, Stratford, Connecticut (CT), USA
This museum is currently restoring several aircraft, including Sikorsky Memorial FG1-D Corsair and Sikorsky S60.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, North America, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium, North America, Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK), USA
More than half a million visitors have enjoyed TASM’s historical exhibits, hands-on science exhibits, computer flight simulator lab, and full-dome planetarium shows.
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, North America, Denver, Colorado (CO), USA
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum includes more than 182,000 square feet of hangar space and 50 iconic aircraft dating from 1939 to 1990.