Transport Museums in Oregon (OR), USA
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Oregon.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Oregon Transport Museums in alphabetical order
- Erickson Aircraft Collection (Air), Madras
The Erickson Aircraft Collection is the Pacific Northwest’s premier Flying Collection. The museum features one of the top collection of vintage warbirds.
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum (Air), McMinnville
Home of the Spruce Goose Hughes H-4 Hercules. With displays ranging from Orville and Wilbur Wright, to an actual Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird.
- Tillamook Air Museum (Road, Air, Rail), Tillamook
Now an Air Museum, with Aircraft, Helicopters, Trucks and Fire Truck. Exhibits large and small, including an engine & Helium room.
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM (Road, Air), Hood River
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- World of Speed Museum (Road), Wilsonville
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.
Oregon Transport Museums ordered by City
- Hood River, Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM (Road, Air)
- Madras, Erickson Aircraft Collection (Air)
- McMinnville, Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum (Air)
- Tillamook, Tillamook Air Museum (Road, Air, Rail)
- Wilsonville, World of Speed Museum (Road)