Transport Museums in Belgium
Welcome to the Interactive map of Transport Museums in Belgium.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
Or directly select the type of museum you wish to visit, by using the drop-down menu below.
There are also alphabetical lists below the Map.
Belgian museums in alphabetical order
- Abarth Works Museum Guy Moerenhout Racing (Road), Lier
Museum has a large stock of Abarth cars, spare parts. Specials like: Fiat Abarth 124 Rally, Fiat Abarth 1300/124, X1/9.
- Autoworld (Road), Brussels
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Brussels Air Museum at Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History (Air), Brussels
The Air and Space Section has had a fast and very successful development thanks to a few military and civilian airmen and ground crew.
- Musée de l’Auto Mahymobiles | Mahymobiles Car Museum (Road), Leuze-en-Hainaut
Over 300 cars are on permanent display. How about an Ava Monoplace, a Barré or a Corre La Licorne?
- Old Timer Museum (Road), Lo-Reninge
Belgian Cars such as Excelsior, 1911; Fabrique Nationale (FN), 1924; Minerva, 1930 and Imperia, 1937. A Decauville 1899 and other cars. Old Belgium bikes. Militaria.
Belgian museums ordered by City
- Brussels, Autoworld (Road)
- Brussels, Brussels Air Museum at Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History (Air)
- Leuze-en-Hainaut, Musée de l’Auto Mahymobiles | Mahymobiles Car Museum (Road)
- Lier, Abarth Works Museum Guy Moerenhout Racing (Road)
- Lo-Reninge, Old Timer Museum (Road)