Motorcycle & Scooter Museums in Europe
The map below shows the Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped & Bicycle Museums and Collections in Europe we have in our directory at the moment.
Please select a marker on the map, a pop up will display the Museum or collection located there, and a link for more details.
Click on a cluster to zoom in on that section.
70 museums in total.
Motorcycle & Scooter Museums in alphabetical order
- Arvika Fordonsmuseum, Arvika, Sweden
Over 100 vehicles, constantly rotated. Stanley Steamer, 1924; Mercedes 370 S Cab, 1931; Humber, 1903. Bikes like HVA, Douglas, Indian, Bultaco, and Norton.
- Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum, Calne, United Kingdom
The majority of our exhibits are cars from the 1920’s onwards. We also have a collection of motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles.
- August Horch Museum, Zwickau, Germany
On the ground of the former Audi factory, at the origin of great automotive history, you find the August Horch Museum.
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Sinsheim, Germany
HUGE Transport museum, Tupolev Tu-144, Concorde, Me-109, about 60 planes. 300 vintage cars, old Mercedes, Maybachs, Bugattis etc.
- Automuseum Adlkofen, Adlkofen, Germany
Adlkofen vehicle museum has been constantly expanded since the beginning in 1980. It has currently 72 four-wheeled exhibits, 120 two-wheelers and 250 individual engines.
- Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz | Carl Benz Car Museum, Ladenburg, Germany
A museum of everything Carl Benz invented and achieved.
- Autoseum Nisse Nilsson Collection, Simrishamn, Sweden
Probably the best museum in southern Sweden with cars and motorcycles from 1898 til today. Stefan “Lill-Lövis” Johansson exhibition.
- Autostadt, Wolfsburg, Germany
A truly beautiful location, and an incredible Museum Experience! Incredible collection, and lots of attractions for the entire family.
- Autoworld, Brussels, Belgium
They have around 1000 cars of which a “smaller” part is displayed at Autoworld Brussels. They also display a lot of motorbikes.
- Bil- och Teknikhistoriska Samlingarna, Köping, Sweden
Legendary marques, such as Bugatti, Voisin, Panhard-Levassor and classics from Cadillac and Bentley. Large number of motorcycles and automobilia. A Volvo ÖV4 from 1927 in a workshop.
- BMW Museum, München, Germany
This museum shows the history of the BMW brand.
- Brooklands Museum, Weybridge, United Kingdom
One of the most significant acquisitions in the museum’s history was Concorde G-BBDG in 2003, and opened to the public in 2006.
- Col·lecció d’Automòbils Salvador Claret, Sils Girona, Spain
Ford Model T, Rolls Royce, Salmson and Fiat.
- Cotswold Motoring Museum & Toy Collection, Bourton-on-the-Water, United Kingdom
The Motoring Museum is overflowing with vintage car collections, classic cars and motorcycles, caravans, and a collection of motoring curiosities.
- Coventry Transport Museum, Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum, Munich | München, Germany
In exhibition spaces covering a total of 12,000 square metres, you can experience 275 historical trains, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and coaches.
- Dover Transport Museum, Whitfield, Dover, United Kingdom
Historic Vehicles, Vintage Garage & Motorcycle Shop, Dover Car Ferry & Train Ferry Memorabilia
- Dundee Museum of Transport, Dundee, United Kingdom
Local transport pioneers & innovators. Tram network, railway and marine history. Cars, commercial vehicles, buses. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Fahrzeugmuseum Streicher, Lalling, Germany
“A museum for people with petrol in the blood” Almost 100 classic cars and over 200 motorcycles.
- Gotlands Veteranbilmuseum, Visby, Sweden
Cars (1907-1970) from Rolls-Royce to electrical. Bikes from 1901-1980s. Bicycles, Tractors and other memorabilia.
- Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, United Kingdom
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on!
- Haynes International Motor Museum, Yeovil, United Kingdom
The Haynes International Motor Museum is the UK’s largest collection of the greatest cars from around the world with over 400 amazing cars and bikes.
- Härnösands bilmuseum, Härnösand, Sweden
One of the largest museums in Sweden with over 200 cars.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum, Jurby, United Kingdom
Several historically significant vehicles including a 1953 Humber Super Snipe tourer built for and used by Queen Elizabeth II. Over 200 motorcycles.
- Ivars Bilmuseum, Hoting, Sweden
Some really nice old cars like Renault, 1909; Commonwealth, 1919; Orient Buckboard, 1906; Ford Model T Landaulette, 1919.
- Johannamuseet, Skurup, Sweden
Johanna Museum has vintage cars, motorbikes, musical instruments, toys. Oldest Swedish car, a Cederholm from 1894.
- Jurby Transport Museum | Manx Transport Trust Ltd, Jurby, United Kingdom
The Jurby Transport Museum is housed in a former RAF Bellman Aircraft Hangar. It shows buses, cars, lorries and a steam tractor.
- Koller’s Oldtimermuseum, Kleinwetzdorf, Austria
About 70 cars from the last 120 years of car history. 1886 to modern brands, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar. Rare ones: Bugatti, Hispano Suiza and Packard. Bicycles, motorbikes and tractors.
- Lakeland Motor Museum, Ulverston, United Kingdom
Explore our extensive car collection spanning more than 100 years of motor heritage. From vintage to veteran, curious and comical to weird and wonderful.
- Llangollen Motor Museum, Llangollen, Wales, United Kingdom
The collection includes a model “T” Ford, a Vauxhall 14/40, several Austins and Citroens. The Norton, the Triumph, the Ariel, the Sunbeam and the B.S.A. An experience not to be missed.
- MC Collection Bike Museum, Västerås, Sweden
Collection of motorcycles shown at Tidö Castle.
- Merks Motor Museum, Nürnberg, Germany
This museum shows 84 cars and 20 motorcycles.
- Motala Motormuseum, Motala, Sweden
One of the largest Rolls-Royce collections in the country. Also a number of Supercars like a Koenigsegggggggg.
- Motor-Sport-Museum am Hockenheimring, Hockenheim, Germany
On 2,200 sqm it has over 300 exhibits from all eras of motor racing. Historical racing cars and bikes are shown with some of the latest formula cars, racing bikes and touring cars.
- Musée Automobile de Vendée, Talmont-Saint-Hilaire, France
4 cars from 1898: Decauville Vis à Vis, Peugeot, Tricar Leon Bollee, and Victoria par Belvalette. Oldest car from 1885, a steam-driven Dion Bouton.
- Musée de l’Auto Mahymobiles | Mahymobiles Car Museum, Leuze-en-Hainaut, Belgium
Over 300 cars are on permanent display. How about an Ava Monoplace, a Barré or a Corre La Licorne?
- Musée de l’Automobile de Valençay | Valencay Automobile Museum, Valençay, France
This Museum shows about sixty cars from 1898 which are all in running order. They also have garage signs collection, car parts and ancient posters.
- Musée de l’Automobile Henri Malartre | Henri Malartre Car Museum, Rochetaillée-sur-Saône, France
Castle of Rochetaillée showcases a collection of automobiles, cycles, vintage motorcycles & public transport. A highlight is the Hitler parade Mercedes.
- Museo De Historia De La Automoción De Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Motor Museum was opened to the public on the 1st of October 2002, as an exhibition, research and reference centre that includes every aspect of automobile history.
- Museo De Motos Juan Antonio Garcia, Toledo, Spain
Juan Antonio García is a great fan of the world of motor and especially motorcycles, to the point of becoming a true expert in the restoration of old motorcycles.
- Museo Dell’Automobile “Luigi Bonfanti”, Romano d'Ezzelino, Italy
It is the only Museum in Europe to employ an exhibition formula unique and most original, an endless series of monothematic exhibits.
- Museo delle Motociclette Ducati | Ducati motorcycle Museum, Borgo Panigale, Italy
Ducati motorbikes Museum, Past and future, challenges and successes,a journey through the 90-year history of Ducati.
- Museo Moto, Bassella (Lérida), Spain
This institution currently manages a collection of over 300 motorbikes and a specialized museum.
- Museo Nazionale del Motociclo | National Motorcycle Museum, Rimini, Italy
Opened 1993 and has over 250 bikes of 55 different brands.
- Museo Nicolis, Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Opened in 2000. “Museum of Cars, Technology and Mechanics” has cars, motorbikes, planes, instruments, cameras, and more.
- Museu de l’Automoció Roda Roda, Lleida, Spain
Lleida Automotive Museum presents an extensive collection of cars, motorcycles, motors and scale reproductions.
- Museu de la Ciència i de la Tècnica de Catalunya, Terrassa, Spain
The National Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia is the product of the rich and lengthy heritage of scientific and technical innovation and knowledge.
- Museu Nacional de l’Automòbil, Encamp, Andorra
National Automobile Museum Andorra has vehicles from a steam car such as the Pinette (1885), up to the the 70’s. Around 80 vehicles.
- Museum Fichtelberg, Cars Planes and Bikes, Fichtelberg, Germany
A transport museum with automobiles, airplanes, motorcycle, fire engines, and tractors. More than 500 exhibits across three halls and outdoor areas.
- Museum for historical Maybach cars | Museum für historische Maybach-Fahrzeuge, Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Germany
Almost 20 historical Maybach-cars in chronological order.
- Muzeum Techniki i Komunikacji Zajezdnia Sztuki w Szczecinie｜Museum of Technology & Transport, Szczecin, Poland
The Museum of Technology and Transport in Szczecin is full of vehicles that Poles used to be so much in love with.
- Myreton Motor Museum, East Lothian, United Kingdom
Founded in 1966 by Willie Dale and has a large collection exhibits such as cars, bicycles, motor cycles and commercial vehicles. See the details and more.
- National Motor Museum Trust, Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
The National Motor Museum Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to preserving and promoting motoring history.
- National Motorcycle Museum, Bickenhill, Hampton in Arden, Solihull, United Kingdom
The National Motorcycle Museum is recognised as the finest and largest British motorcycle museum in the world. The collection boasts some 1000 plus machines.
- Oulun Automuseon / Oulu Automobile Museum, Oulu, Finland
More than 50 veteran cars and motorcycles. The oldest automobiles date from around 1910.
- Panini Motor Museum, Modena, Italy
The Museum Collection has been gradually improved, thanks to the restoration of some cars, and enriched even further with the famous Maserati 6 CM from 1936
- PS. Speicher, Einbeck, Germany
Museum, exhibition, and theme park. A must-visit fans of vintage cars and automobiles, motorcycle and engineering enthusiasts.
- Rīgas Motormuzejs | Riga Car Museum, Rīga, Latvia
The design project envisages the creation of an entirely new innovative Riga Motor Museum exposition with interactive and multimedia solutions.
- Riverside Museum, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Award-winning Transport Museum, over 3,000 objects on display. Locomotives, tram, bus, cars and motorbikes.
- Sammy Miller Museum, New Milton, New Milton, UK, United Kingdom
The Museum houses one of the finest collections of fully restored motorcycles in the world, including factory racers and exotic prototypes.
- Svedinos Bil- & Flygmuseum, Ugglarp, Sweden
One of the major collections in northern Europe of vintage cars and aircraft. The collection comprises over 100 cars, 40 aircraft, motorcycles, engines etc.
- Swiss Museum of Transport, Luzern, Switzerland
All types of transport from bicycles to the locomotive the Crocodile. More than 30 historic aircraft. ‘Monteverdi’ car exhibit, large numbers of historic vehicles.
- Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum, Newborough, United Kingdom
Tacla Taid, the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, is the largest of its kind in Wales.
- Technik Museum Speyer, Speyer, Germany
Largest Space Exhibition in Europe! 600 unique exhibits. Space shuttle BURAN. Also Cars, Bikes, Plains, Fire Engines, Locomotives, and “The Moon” area.
- Teknikland, Östersund, Sweden
Teknikland is a retro technique world of military history, vehicles and old machinery. Experience the 20th century history.
- The Malta Classic Car Collection, Saint Paul's Bay, Qawra, Malta
The museum has a huge variety of cars, ranging from a 1955 Jaguar C Type to a 1972 Fiat 500F.
- The Shuttleworth Collection, Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Based in the aerodrome, the Collection contains some of last airworthy aircraft of their type remaining anywhere in the world.
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The Transport Museum displays one of Europe’s largest and transport collections in our permanent galleries. From horse-drawn carriages to Irish built cars.
- Vehículos Históricos Vall de Guadalest, Guadelest (Alicante), Spain
Here begins his love for the world of workshops and machines.
- Ådalens Veteranbilsmuseum, Lunde, Sweden
Small veteran car museum south of Kramfors with about 50 cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles and machines.