Car & Auto Museums in North America
The map below shows just the Automotive museums and collections in North America we have in our directory at the moment.
The following US States and Canadian Provinces have their own pages:
132 museums in total.
- AACA Museum, Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The AACA Museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of motor vehicle history that provides education and entertainment of their guests.
- Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum, Aniwa, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Over 400 vehicles from around the world. The loft of The Bike Barn has over 200 old motorcycles. The Main Museum has over 100 vehicles on 2 levels.
- America on Wheels, Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The building is 43,000 square feet. The museum offers over 23,000 square feet of Exhibit space divided into three main galleries
- America’s Car Museum LeMay at Marymount, Tacoma, Washington (WA), USA
This Collection consists of 250 automobiles spanning over 100 years, plus about another 100 vehicles on exhibit loan.
- Americas Packard Museum, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
The museum features over 50 automobiles on display in the restored Art Deco showroom, service department and pavilion. Cars from 1903 to 1958 on display.
- Antique Car Museum of Iowa, Coralville, Iowa (IA), USA
There is always a selection of 80 to 90+ cars on display at the Antique Car Museum of Iowa and our selection is constantly changing.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, Auburn, Indiana (IN), USA
The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum offers over 120 cars on exhibit on three levels, with nine automotive themed galleries.
- Audrain Auto Museum, Newport, Rhode Island (RI), USA
Audrain Building was completely renovated in 2014 to house some of the rarest cars on earth, it now serves as a fine example of historic resurgence.
- Auto World Museum, Fulton, Missouri (MO), USA
The Auto World Museum displays some of the most memorable automobiles known, not only vintage cars but some of the more modern classic cars as well.
- Automobile Driving Museum, El Segundo, California (CA), USA
The Automobile Driving Museum’s mission is to collect, preserve, exhibit and ride in historic vehicles. 130+ Vintage, Antique and Muscle Autos.
- Barber Vintage Motor Sports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama (AL), USA
The museum is home to over 1,400 motorcycles that span over 100 years of production. More than 650 bikes can be seen on any given day.
- Blackhawk Museums, Danville, California (CA), USA
The Automotive Gallery has almost 50 historically significant vehicles with some really rare ones.
- Bomber Command Museum of Canada, Nanton, Alberta (AB), Canada
The acquisition of aircraft and other artifacts, primarily through private donations, has provided the Society with an impressive collection of displays.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, Boyertown, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The main gallery of the Boyertown Museum is in the former main factory. Boyertown used to manufacture truck bodies for commercial and government use.
- Branson Auto and farm museum, Branson, Missouri (MO), USA
The Branson Auto and Farm Museum features over 100 cool cars and tractors and many of them are for sale. 90,000 square foot building.
- British Transportation Museum, Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
An ever-growing eclectic collection of vehicles (currently 49 plus loaners), 15 bicycles, a Currach boat, and Fergusion tractor in an 83,000 sq. ft. building.
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum, Buffalo, New York State (NY), USA
The collection of historic automobiles, bicycles, Pierce-Arrow memorabilia and documents is unlike any other in the world.
- Cadillac – LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum and Research Center houses the organization’s collection of automobiles display engines, and artifacts.
- California Automobile Museum, Sacramento, California (CA), USA
A large museum with Cars and Motorcycles. Usually on display: 1900 Locomobile Steam, Ford: 1904 C Runabout and Model B Touring, 1906 Model K Touring; 1909 CarterCar
- California Route 66 Museum, Victorville, California (CA), USA
California Route 66 Museum is about the U.S. Highway 66. It shows the cultural influences since 1926; and impacting effects is had on architecture, arts, and commerce.
- Canadian Automotive Museum, Oshawa, Ontario (ON), Canada
Largest collection of Canadian cars in the world. Largest Canadian collection of Rolls-Royces.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, Kingsville, Ontario (ON), Canada
You will see both original and fully restored hallmark vehicles from the 19th and 20th century, from horse drawn wagons to a 1992 Dodge Viper.
- Canton Classic Car Museum, Canton, Ohio (OH), USA
From a 1901 curved-dash Oldsmobile to a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird. We have such American icons as the 1966 Ford Mustang, and a 1911 Model T Ford.
- Classic Car Club of America Museum at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Classic Car Club of America’s Museum was dedicated in 1987, when its Thomas W. Barrett Barn was opened to the public.
- Closed – J & R Vintage Autos, Rio Rancho, New Mexico (NM), USA
- CLOSED: Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum, Shipshewana, Indiana (IN), USA
The Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum has grown to include the largest collection of Hudson automobiles in the world. Including the Hudson, Essex, & Terraplane.
- Cole Land Transportation Museum, Bangor, Maine (ME), USA
Our purpose at the Cole Land Transportation Museum is to collect, preserve, and display a cross section of Maine’s land transportation equipment.
- Collector Car Showcase, Oyster Bay, New York State (NY), USA
Collector Car Showcase is a Petroliana/Automotive Museum and sales showroom.
- Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, Cleveland, Ohio (OH), USA
Large collection of vehicles especially those built in Ohio. Cars, aircraft, Carriages, artifacts and memorabilia. Over 140 antique automobiles, 10 aircraft, and 3 carriages.
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum, Escondido, California (CA), USA
Supposed to be the largest collection in the world of Convertible cars! Amphicar, Benz, Crofton, Crosley, Franklin, Messerschmitt, Muntz, and more.
- Dick’s Classic Car Garage Museum, San Marcos, Texas (TX), USA
80 classic vehicles from 1901 to 1959. Cars like 1918 Milburn Electric, 1919 Lone Star, 1929 Auburn, Cord, and Duesenberg.
- Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum, Sorrento, British Columbia (BC), Canada
The museum traces the history of motorbikes displaying bikes from 1924 to 2002. Mark chooses bikes based on their historical significance and rarity.
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, York Springs, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
These include everything from sprint cars, midgets and stock cars to motorcycles, Indy cars, NASCAR, drag racing and more!
- Elmer’s Auto & Toy Museum, Fountain City, Wisconsin (WI), USA
Come see over 100 muscle, antique, classic cars and trucks, as well as hundreds of pedal cars, dolls and thousands of antique toys and tools.
- Eugene Dahl Car Museum at Bonanzaville, West Fargo, North Dakota (ND), USA
This building houses a collection of over sixty vehicles from the early 1900’s of automobiles to more modern vehicles. Part of Cass County Museum.
- Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee (TN), USA
Experience one of the largest & most incredible collection of American Made Cars in the nation! See 90 cars worth over $8 million!
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, Detroit, Michigan (MI), USA
In 2000, The Henry Ford Heritage Association and others purchased the building and opened up this museum. It attracts visitors from around the world.
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, Fairbanks, Alaska (AK), USA
80+ vehicles, steamers, electric cars, 30s classics. Top cars: 1898 Hay Motor Vehicle, 1906 Compound, 1920 Argonne, 1921 Heine-Velox Victoria
- Frontier Auto Museum, Gillette, Wyoming (WY), USA
Newly remodeled 12.000 SQ ft Antique Store & Museum. Take a historical tour through a Car Museum and Old Main-street Town. Antique & Relics Store.
- Gateway Canyons Automobile Museum, Gateway, Colorado (CO), USA
The Gateway Colorado Automobile Museum tells the engaging story of automotive history and the revolution in personal transportation. More than 50 cars.
- Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Gilmore Car Museum started in the early 1960s when Donald S. Gilmore began collecting vintage automobiles.
- Glenn H Curtiss Museum, Hammondsport, New York State (NY), USA
The museum also features a 75-seat theater, large open area for special events and a museum store.
- Heart of Route 66 Auto Museum, Sapulpa, Oklahoma (OK), USA
With 10,000 square feet of space, the building now shows off antique car displays on the drill room floor. Highlights of the military use of the building.
- Heritage Museums and Gardens, Sandwich, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Heritage’s antique automobile collection features 40 American-made cars, ranging from 1899 through 1962.
- Hollywood Cars Museum, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
The museum is now home to five James Bond vehicles including the Lotus Esprit Submarine Car driven by Roger Moore in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, Indianapolis, Indiana (IN), USA
The Museum’s collection encompasses race cars from many series including IndyCar, NASCAR, Formula One, Sprint, Midget, motorcycle races, and drag racing.
- Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles Museum, Pottsville, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, you will take a journey back in time to the 1950s and leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Kansas City Auto Museum, Olathe, Kansas (KS), USA
The Kansas City Automotive Museum showcases some of Kansas City’s rich automotive history.
- Klairmont Kollections Car Museum, Chicago, Illinois (IL), USA
This magnificent museum consist of over 300 of the most stunning, impressive, and clever vehicles any car enthusiast could hope to see during their lifetime.
- Kokomo Automotive Museum, Kokomo, Indiana (IN), USA
The Kokomo Automotive Museum is the culmination of the long term dream of the Pioneer Auto Club. The Club, worked to preserve collector cars of all types.
- Lane Motor Museum, Nashville, Tennessee (TN), USA
This museum is specialising in European cars. Features 150 unique cars and motorcycles, largest European collection in the U.S. Vehicles from 1920s til today.
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum, Brookline, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Larz Anderson Auto Museum is located in the Anderson Carriage House in Brookline, Massachusetts and has the oldest collection of motorcars in the USA.
- Lenny’s Classic Car Collection, Altoona, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
A museum with over 30 beautiful vehicles. Including a 1962 Aston Martin DB4, 1950 Jaguar MK V, 1935 Rolls Royce 20/25 Sedanca de Ville.
- Living Legends of Auto Racing, South Daytona, Florida (FL), USA
The Living Legends of Auto Racing, Inc., was founded in 1993 in an effort to recognize, honor and promote the pioneers of beach racing and stock car racing.
- Luray Caverns Car and Carriage Caravan Museum, Luray, Virginia (VA), USA
1892 Mercedes-Benz, one of the oldest cars in the country still in operating condition. Check out the precursor to the Chevy Volt, the 1908 Baker Electric.
- Lyon Air Museum, Santa Ana, California (CA), USA
Lyon Air Museum has authentic aircraft, rare vehicles and related memorabilia, with emphasis on the defining event of the 20th century – World War II.
- Malamut Auto Museums Foundation, Thousand Oaks, California (CA), USA
The Mike Malamut Museum is a private auto collection and is not open to the public. Visits can be arranged for car clubs, charity events, or by appointment.
- Marconi Automotive Museum, Tustin, California (CA), USA
The museum was founded by Dick Marconi and opened to the public in 1994. About 80 cars and motorcycles.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum, Mooresville, North Carolina (NC), USA
150 vehicles and related items. Over 15 different types of race cars. Collection of pedal cars, motorcycles, tractors.
- Miles Through Time, Toccoa, Georgia (GA), USA
Miles through time opens 14,000 sq ft of a car lover’s dream. But there’s a twist in the Miles Through Time experience. It’s not your usual car museum.
- Miracle Of America Museum, Polson, Montana (MT), USA
18,000 visitors from the entire 50 United States,10 Canadian provinces, & 24 foreign countries. It contains thousands of artifacts.
- Model A Ford Museum at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Model A Ford Museum is the largest public museum dedicated to the Model A Ford. This 13,000-square-foot re-creation of a 1928 Ford dealership.
- Motorcyclepedia Museum, Newburgh, New York State (NY), USA
The mission of Motorcyclepedia shall be to collect, own, hold, maintain, preserve and make available to the public a collection of motorcycles, motorcycle parts and related artifacts.
- Motte Historical Museum, Menifee, California (CA), USA
We can’t find any information about ticket prices. Some of the cars and bikes on display: 1910 Ford T Speedster 1910 Harley Davidson Board Track Racer 1924 Model T School Bus 1926 Chevrolet Touring Car 1928 Packard 443 1931 Cadillac 1935 Auburn Boat Ta…
- Mt Dora Museum of Speed, Mt Dora, Florida (FL), USA
Our speciality is ‘unique’ – original – ultra-low mileage – fully optioned – documented – and restored classic american, foreign motorcars and ‘professional’ cars.
- Mullin Automotive Museum, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Amazing museum with mostly vintage cars. Open only on scheduled Saturdays.
- Murphy Auto Museum, Oxnard, California (CA), USA
Murphy Auto Museum has over 90 beautiful vintage automobiles on display. Cars rotate on a continuous basis, keeping the collection fresh and interesting.
- Muscle Car City, Punta Gorda, Florida (FL), USA
After stockpiling well over 200 vintage ’50s to early ’70’s muscle cars, this has become one of the largest GM muscle car collections in the nation.
- Museum of Alaska Transportation & Industry, MATI, Wasilla, Alaska (AK), USA
MATI was established to give a home to the transportation and industrial remnants and to tell the stories of the people and the machines that opened Alaska to exploration and growth.
- Museum of American Speed, Lincoln, Nebraska (NE), USA
Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed is dedicated to preserving, interpreting and displaying physical items significant in racing & automotive history.
- Museum of Automotive History, Rochester, Minnesota (MN), USA
The mission of the Museum of Automotive History is to educate and promote all areas of the automobile, and preserve the automobile and related artifacts.
- Museum of Mountain Flying, Missoula, Montana (MT), USA
18,500 square foot hangar. The museum had acquired its C-45 Twin Beech from Northstar Aviation and a year later just by chance located the original DC-3.
- National Automobile Museum (Harrah Collection), Reno, Nevada (NV), USA
More than 200 eye-popping cars. Considered by Autoweek as one of 5 best museums in the US. Top ten Transportation Museums in US, USA Today 2016.
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky (KY), USA
The 115,000 sq. ft. building houses more than 80 Corvette models and one-of-a-kind concept cars spanning the history of Corvette.
- National Museum of the US Air Force, Riverside / Dayton, Ohio (OH), USA
The National Museum of the United States Air Force — the oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world.
- National Museum of Transportation, St. Louis, Missouri (MO), USA
The Museum’s rail and transit collections have grown to encompass more than 190 major exhibits. Our collection is recognized as the largest collection of transportation vehicles in the world.
- National Packard Museum, Warren, Ohio (OH), USA
The National Packard Museum’s Mission is to preserve the Packard Legacy and recognize Packard’s influence in transportation and industrial history.
- New Mexico Route 66 Museum, Tucumcari, New Mexico (NM), USA
Offers a unique look into New Mexico’s Route 66 heritage. Cars include two Ford Model A, 1937 Studebaker President, Mercury Montclair, and more.
- New York Transit Museum, Brooklyn, New York State (NY), USA
The Transit Museum is located in a decommissioned subway station at 99 Schermerhorn Street Brooklyn, NY 11201, and accessible by over 20 bus and subway lines.
- Newport Car Museum, Portsmouth, Rhode Island (RI), USA
The private collection of some 50 automobiles at the Newport Car Museum focuses on six decades of modern industrial automotive design.
- NHRA Motorsports Museum, Pomona, California (CA), USA
NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) Motorsports Museum, Hot Rods and Dragsters.
- North East Classic Car Museum, Norwich, New York State (NY), USA
Permanent exhibits feature pre-war and post-war vehicles, the world’s largest collection of Franklins, and cars made in New York State.
- Petersen Automotive Museum, Los Angeles, California (CA), USA
This amazingly looking museum was named US museum of the year in 2016.
- Piccadilly Transportation Memorabilia Museum, Butte, Montana (MT), USA
Our extensive and sometimes exotic exhibits of highway and subway markers, license plates, vintage cars, advertising art, and assorted petroliana.
- Pierce-Arrow Museum at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
For 38 years Pierce-Arrow was once one of the most-recognized and most-respected names in the automobile industry. Finest luxury automobiles.
- Pioneer Auto Show, Murdo, South Dakota (SD), USA
Pioneer Auto Show opened in 1954. They have over 275 cars, 60 motorcycles, and 60 tractors on display.
- Pioneer Flight Museum, Kingsbury, Texas (TX), USA
The Museum, founded by Roger Freeman, is open today in temporary housing at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. Soon to have permanent museum building up, we are open!
- Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska (NE), USA
20 flying machines, 100 antique tractors. See the world’s oldest Buick, a 1902 Cadillac and a 1903 Ford, plus 350 other antique cars.
- Pontiac – Oakland Automobile Museum and Resource Center, Pontiac, Illinois (IL), USA
Our Mission is to preserve, exhibit, and maintain Pontiac and Oakland automobiles and related artefacts, to include preserving their heritage.
- Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, Deer Lodge, Montana (MT), USA
Over 150 cars are on display from classic Chevys and muscle cars to a Schacht high wheeler and a 1915 Trumbull Cycle Car. Top 10 Car Museums in the country
- R.E. Olds Transportation Museum, Lansing, Michigan (MI), USA
The Museum exhibits a significant collection of automobiles, engines, and other materials significant to the transportation history of Lansing.
- Ragtops Palm Beach Car Museum, Palm Beach, Florida (FL), USA
Established in 1980, Ragtops has evolved into a premier destination, with a large 8,000 square foot facility filled with special interest automobiles.
- Revs Institute, Naples, Naples, Florida (FL), USA
A beautiful looking Museum with a beautiful collection of Racing cars from the Miles Collier collection. One of the finest collections in America.
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum, Wetaskiwin, Alberta (AB), Canada
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, interprets the impact of technological change in transportation, aviation, agriculture 1890s.
- Rolls-Royce Foundation, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Rolls-Royce Foundation is an independent, non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to the preservation of Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motorcars.
- Route 66 Auto Museum, Santa Rosa, New Mexico (NM), USA
This is a must-see on your travels through the Mother Road! Over 30 privately owned cars on display, including classics, vintage, chrome, street rods, and more!
- Route 66 Car Museum, Springfield, Missouri (MO), USA
Nearly 80 cars, from early brass cars to vehicles like Gotham Roadster. Seven Jaguars, two Rolls Royces, 1936 Horch, 1933 Auburn 12, 1926 Kissel.
- San Diego Automotive Museum, San Diego, California (CA), USA
Car museum in San Diego with a collection of cars and motorcycles that highlight automotive culture throughout history.
- Saratoga Automobile Museum, Saratoga Springs, New York State (NY), USA
We celebrate the automobile and educate the general public, students and enthusiasts.
- Seal Cove Auto Museum, Seal Cove, Maine (ME), USA
This museum has a world-class collection of early Brass Era cars from 1895 to 1917.
- Second Chance Car Museum, Treherne, Manitoba (MB), Canada
Started as a place to gather and appreciate each others classic cars, the founders soon realized that they had something special and unique. The Second Chance Car Museum was born. Looks like a handful of Classics, and some Pre War vehicles.
- Shelby American Collection, Boulder, Colorado (CO), USA
The Shelby American Collection celebrates the rich heritage of the Cobra, Shelby Mustang and Ford GT 40 cars that changed the face of auto racing in the 1960s.
- Snook’s Dream Cars, Bowling Green, Ohio (OH), USA
It features a recreated 1940s era Texaco gas station, a showroom of extensive automobile memorabilia and a car collection presented within period scenes.
- Spomer Classics, Worthington, Minnesota (MN), USA
One of the finest Automotive Collections in the upper Midwest. This automotive museum features classic autos for sale, automotive memorabilia.
- Stahls Auto Museum, New Baltimore, Michigan (MI), USA
The Stahl Museum has over 80 cars on display. A 1886 Daimler prototype to the muscle cars of the 1960s with emphasis on the cars of the 1930s and 1940s.
- Studebaker National Museum, South Bend, Indiana (IN), USA
The Studebaker National Museum is a state-of-the-art, 55,000-square-foot facility. 3 floors of presidential carriages, car culture & sleek vintage cars.
- Swigart Automobile Museum, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Swigart Museum is the only automobile museum in the country where visitors can see two Tuckers, the 1947 “Tin Goose” Prototype and #1013.
- Tallahassee Automobile and Collectibles Museum, Tallahassee, Florida (FL), USA
They have 150 automobiles, ranging from a 1893 Duryea, one of the oldest cars manufactured in the United States, to a 2010 Camaro.
- The Auto Collections, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV), USA
This is a showroom with up to 250 World Class automobiles on display and available for sale.
- The Beller Museum, Romeoville, Illinois (IL), USA
The Museum houses numerous collections of vehicles, tools, parts and information to tell stories of how cars and trucks, served their original owners.
- The Bennett Classics Antique Car Museum, Forest City, North Carolina (NC), USA
The Bennett Classics Antique Auto Museum, has a wide variety of vehicles, housing around 70 in total. Model T’s, Mack Trucks, and a Shelby mustang.
- The Collings Foundation, Stow, Massachusetts (MA), USA
Focused on preserving military aircraft which they show all around the US, but an excellent collection of passenger and racing cars as well. Open to the public during events only a few times per year.
- The Connecticut Air And Space Center, Stratford, Connecticut (CT), USA
This museum is currently restoring several aircraft, including Sikorsky Memorial FG1-D Corsair and Sikorsky S60.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL), USA
Largest collection of Packard cars and historical memorabilia from 1900 and on. Cars, hood ornaments, old gas station signs, carburetors, gear-shift knobs, and more.
- The Frick Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
At the turn of the 20th century, the development of the automobile profoundly changed American life. Looks like a beautiful Museum with incredible grounds.
- The H. H. Franklin Collection at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
Herbert H. Franklin, founded the H.H. Franklin Company in Syracuse, NY in 1902, and continued to build air-cooled cars until 1934.
- The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn, Michigan (MI), USA
Step into a world where past innovations fuel the imagination of generations to come. A vibrant exploration of genius in all its forms.
- The Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum at the Gilmore, Hickory Corners, Michigan (MI), USA
The Lincoln Motorcar Heritage Museum was built by the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation which was established in 1999.
- The Museum of Automobiles, Morrilton, Arkansas (AR), USA
The only Climber automobile known to exist, the 1923 Climber Touring. 50+ vehicles on display from a 1904 Oldsmobile French Front to a 1967 Ford Ranchero.
- The National Museum of World War II Aviation, Colorado Springs, Colorado (CO), USA
The National Museum of World War II Aviation documents the role that military aviation played in the emergence of our nation as a world power during WWII.
- The Nethercutt Museum, Sylmar, California (CA), USA
They show more than 250 of the world’s greatest cars. Pebble Beach winners. Gobron-Brille, Pope-Hartford, Knox, Hispano-Suiza.
- The Owls Head Transportation Museum, Owls Head, Maine (ME), USA
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is a place where machines of a bygone era are celebrated through conservation, preservation and demonstration.
- The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, Sarasota, Florida (FL), USA
The museum has over 75 automobiles, such as Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, DeLorean, Edsel and Ferrari.
- The Shed Car Museum, Warroad, Minnesota (MN), USA
Lots of incredible vehicles, ranging from 1920 to present day. A great day out for anyone visiting North Minnesota.
- The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), USA
The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is located in a 78,000 square foot building at 6825 Norwitch Drive in Philadelphia PA
- Tillamook Air Museum, Tillamook, Oregon (OR), USA
Now an Air Museum, with Aircraft, Helicopters, Trucks and Fire Truck. Exhibits large and small, including an engine & Helium room.
- Toyota USA Automobile Museum, Torrance, California (CA), USA
Toyota’s U.S. history spans more than 55 years. These vintage vehicles trace Toyota’s history, an unknown company in 1957, to one of today’s leading automakers.
- Unique Antique Auto Museum, Marmarth, North Dakota (ND), USA
Only open during the summer (May to September). Not much info about the cars on the home page.
- Unser Racing Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM), USA
The Unser Racing Museum is a multi-dimensional museum experience using modern technologies to educate and immerse visitors in the exciting world of racing.
- Veit Automotive Foundation Car Museum, Buffalo, Minnesota (MN), USA
There is much to see and learn about. From rare and unique cars to Coca Cola history, Corvettes and convertibles, you’ll find something interesting.
- Volo Auto Museum, Volo, Illinois (IL), USA
The Volo Auto Museum is an all-day, 35-acre, destination the entire family can enjoy, even for those who aren’t car lovers. 400-car collection that features special interest cars from the 1900’s and up
- Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum – WAAAM, Hood River, Oregon (OR), USA
An Aviation, Auto, and Transport museum in Hood River, Oregon.
- Wills Sainte Claire Auto Museum, Marysville, Michigan (MI), USA
Worlds largest collection of Wills Sainte Claire Automobiles produced in Marysville, Michigan from 1921 until 1926. C. Harold Wills.
- Wisconsin Auto Museum, Hartford, Wisconsin (WI), USA
The museum shows a stunning 110+ vehicles on exhibit, including: Pontiacs, Studebakers, Chevrolets, Kaisers, Fords, and other cars from around the world.
- World of Speed Museum, Wilsonville, Oregon (OR), USA
From drag racing and land speed records to hydroplanes and NASCAR! Our educational museum features race cars, boats and motorcycles.
- Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum, Ypsilanti, Michigan (MI), USA
Shows Chevrolet Corvair, Tucker, Hudson, Kaiser-Frazer, and General Motors Hydra-matic; all with Ypsilanti connections.
- Yukon Transportation Museum, Whitehorse, Yukon (YT), Canada
This museum brings Yukon transportation history to life.